Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STEAM_0:0:60754068 (???) Ban Request
Offender's Name: ???

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60754068

Potential Witnesses: Panduh, Dropkicknick

Reason to Ban: Hacking (aimbot)

Proof: His aim is very shaking like he toggles onto props when he shoots.
This first video, watch the aim particularly when he kills the afk tposes and the prop he turns and kills down the aisle.

A little laggy, but again his aim is really shaky when he shoots props.

Other:  I have some other recordings, but idk how much they really show. These two were the ones that stood out to me the most when making this ban request. 
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
[Image: e035a69fcacf8767f05bd77f3d37864f.png]

I confronted him after he left the server , and he said he had over 900 hours of experience of PH , and the account was for League of Legends so there was no need to have me on his friends list , then proceeded to block me.
(02-08-2018, 03:55 AM)Pan [black]Duh Wrote: [Image: e035a69fcacf8767f05bd77f3d37864f.png]

I confronted him after he left the server , and he said he had over 900 hours of experience of PH , and the account was for League of Legends so there was no need to have me on his friends list , then proceeded to block me.

1. There is not enough evidence- He checked every prop around him before making a kill. Also I cannot tell if there was taunting or not.

2. Panduh there is no need to confront someone susp of hacking. We handle things on the server, no need to bring it out.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
idk those shots are sharp for an average player, plus that dude has an extensive ban history
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(02-08-2018, 08:48 AM)DaKody Wrote: idk those shots are sharp for an average player, plus that dude has an extensive ban history

The only shot that was suspicious was the 1:12 mark on the first video. All other shots were made after checking all the other props around him. No need to open and close the thread. Also the only extensive ban history thing I see is the 1 vac ban, and that was 1010 days ago. 

With hacking ban requests we are very cautious and make sure that all the evidence shows it. There was only one suspicious thing about the evidence. 
Not enough to make a permanent ban.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(02-08-2018, 09:08 AM)mkkay671 Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 08:48 AM)DaKody Wrote: idk those shots are sharp for an average player, plus that dude has an extensive ban history

The only shot that was suspicious was the 1:12 mark on the first video. All other shots were made after checking all the other props around him. No need to open and close the thread. Also the only extensive ban history thing I see is the 1 vac ban, and that was 1010 days ago. 

With hacking ban requests we are very cautious and make sure that all the evidence shows it. There was only one suspicious thing about the evidence. 
Not enough to make a permanent ban.
i never reopened the thread, Just giving my professional input. Also he has bans as recent as this week from another ph server, and a dark rp server, and more in the past year

Guess I just stay quiet.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]