Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh look, another mass resignation...
Alright, so this has been a long time coming. No matter how hard we try as staff on PH, it always boils down to the same thing. No specific staff member can be put to blame. This isn't meant to cause any drama, it is just to make it well aware of our leave. I am the PH Co-Owner, with the powers practically of a watered down TTT Mod. The fact a TTT Mod could see IP's until just recently is absolutely absurd, on PH as a Co-Owner I couldn't even see IP's. I had to beg Dink to get on and do it for me before I literally gave myself the power. Staff have little to no appreciation, maybe not just on PH, but as Penguin said in her resignation those under appreciated will end up leaving. I joined the server in December, 2015. When I joined it was extremely toxic, the server was near dead and no one had control. This ended up in my leave August, 2016 for 4 months. I was so tired of being belittled and shot down. People were literally acting as if they were above others, because their rank on a video game. I decided to give it a shot again in November, 2016 in my return I earned myself moderator from previously purchasing TMod and being thrown under the bus. Due to the slow responses and bad handling of situations of upper staff at the given time, the server began dying again. This same exact thing happened and all of the toxic people left, because people were here to end and straighten it out. It left the server in ruin, and left pretty much staffless for several months outside of 2 people. Beforehand I got promoted to admin, then to Co-Owner. My thought of Co-Owner was I would actually have power to change things within the server outside of being moral support, I would actually be able to help the things that are broken. Add new things etc. If you go look, I the Co-Owner had to make suggestion posts. It even had people questioning me saying things like "You are the Co-Owner though?" etc... It resulted in my leave again for 6 months(?). In my return as Co-Owner, I found Roger, was doing his damn hardest to hold it all together as a TMod. He kept it from falling apart, then my return alongside Mkkay671 sparked it all. The staff team grew, we became a family to one another and we made it work, we rose to the highest PH server on GT. We Dinks PH became number 1. Yet as Travis said, staff are not given the proper powers to handle a number 1 server. Nor are they given the proper appreciation. Sorry to say this. We have been in need of an admin for 2 months now, I ask Dink to promote a mod, give him pros and cons, 5-6 weeks later I haven't even got a simple no. This server has stressed me so bad I have been mentally drained and ran into the ground. Without a owner that is responsive, and a Co-Owner with proper power, literally nothing can be done. I can't even operate the basic needs of the server. So when shit breaks it is broke for weeks until Dink decides to get on and fix it. I understand school, work, needed breaks for no responsibility, but a week or so of several hours of Fortnite everyday, and I couldn't get a simple no?..

Worst part, is that this is the short of the story.

That's enough on that. If you are still reading this, thank you for your time it is truly appreciated.

Those that are departing with me:

@misterfister 
@"[lime]tbag[black]BAKKA" 
@Penguinslayer4 
@"[lime] billy senpai" 
@Suikin 
@[black]Tronald 
@[red]Moderate_ 
@The Retard
@"[red]infamousdeadpool" 

Everyone on this list has their reasons to leave, and a few of them will express it in a reply to my post. Again, I am tired of the under appreciation. As Penguin stated in her resignation, the whole toxicity between communities, the divide we have, the feel of TTT having a superiority complex over PH just because it existed first its all too much. I and all of my staff members have dealt with it for far too long. I wish you luck with the continuation of this server. Hopefully someone can step up, take it where it needs to keep growing. Just please, learn from this. It has happened 3 times now. Eventually your luck will run out, and people will stop caring. I hate to see everything my entire staff team worked for go down the drain, but I guess this is a new beginning for us all. I also don't like the fact, someone who is a higher up, can go out of their way on a already decided issue, and make a different outcome happen by simply talking to Dink. No one person should have that much power and control over the community outside of the owner. This level of bias, picking and choosing, makes the community tear itself down bit by bit as everyone it affects want to leave. If you don't change this, and don't start treating everyone as equal, the end will come sooner then you wish at least for those who aren't corrupt.  Goodbye, and farewell as I will never return.

Well since the post has been this long might as well give a bit of appreciation to those who have truly made a significant difference to me, the server, or my staff. Nothing personal if you aren't listed. Just a few who stood out.

@"[red] Archangel Azrael" Roger you have been there since the start with me, and I appreciate you for everything you have done, holding together the server, and making it worth coming back. Sincerely, Thank you.

@"mkkay671" I know you are leaving too, but I appreciate the help you gave me, and all the dedication given to build everything we built. Best of luck with your future endeavors.

@"Soup" you made TTT enjoyable for many of my staff, and have always been a great person from the start. I hope for the best in your life, and let your generosity live on, as you truly are an amazing human. Thanks for trying to close the divide PH and TTT had.

@DaKody No matter how much I bugged you for advice, or any help you could offer you always gave it. You as the TTT Co-Owner I feel can understand me the most in the staff scenario of this situation. Thank you for everything you have helped me with in the past.

RIP Dinks PH 2018 :(
Ythe fact that I have been getting warnings for responding to unban requestsis insane, and that they were considered shitposting is ridiculous . Also this https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...5#pid30385

Adios
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Will those of you that are murder staff still be around or no?
(03-23-2018, 08:38 AM)Dakota Wrote: Will those of you that are murder staff still be around or no?

This is a full resignation from all servers. We are completely leaving dinks. Sorry Dakota
I may as well resign my self as i havent really been active on server as well ive been more active with my job and other games so i love you all and this isnt personal ill still come play every once in a while but as a player not staff more fun for me that way i dont have to just sit and watch people if anyone wants to play fortnite with me add me ŜŊĬPƐŜŜ69 and for blizzard its ŜŊĬPƐŜŜ69#1754
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
hope you know you were the best prop hunt co owner
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
If you need any dev help let me know I can help with the server
[Image: xnd4y2p.png]
The first thing I want you guys to know is that this thread is not being ignored.

I'm currently working and on my lunch break, so I can't formulate a full response to this post, but as a very quick introduction of how I want to reply to this, I want to say thanks to all PH staff, active and resigning, for everything they have done to make this server what it is today. None of it would have been possible without this staff core, and it breaks my heart to see you all leave, especially as some sort of organized, planned out riot against the server and against my inactivity. 

Starky, you were an amazing co-owner and I'm incredibly grateful for everything you did for this community. You not having enough power to be handling situations was something that was never brought to my attention, and I certainly would have hooked you up with what you needed had you expressed that concern to me.

I apologize for my inactivity and for not being here. I have been pretty busy recently, was on vacation till the 14 (which is when starky messaged me about the admin thing again, was unable to reply at that time, and it later slipped my mind). I've also had a jam-packed semester in school and have been busy with family and friends since returning from vacation. Not saying any of this to pardon my inactivity - and please realize I'm here to hear you guys out and make changes.

As far as the main reason you all are leaving, I'm left confused on what to do. I realize there is a good bit of animosity between the TTT and PH servers, for reasons that baffle me. It shouldn't matter that TTT was here first or that PH has a higher ranking on GameTracker or whatever - none of that matters. At the end of the day, the servers exist for one reason and one reason only - to foster a fun and fair playing ground for staff members and non-staff members alike. The main reason these problems have existed for so long is due to the fact that everyone seems to have a problem with someone or multiple people but very few are willing to express their concerns. Also i'm sure that there are lots of complaints on people that I never even hear about. I'm currently chatting with several folks who are going to help me formulate a plan to have a more organized system for people to submit their complaints and concerns. Hopefully this will help us dig to the roots of this toxicity, and slowly start to weed it out.

As I mentioned earlier, this is a very condensed version of my response to this thread, and I will be forming some type of media to address these issues and also let you all know my plans for change. Whether or not it changes the minds of anyone deciding to resign in this thread, I think this thread ultimately shows a lack of cohesion across the servers and community and I believe its time to make some changes.
I made a promise, and I plan to keep it. Currently Tbag is not available to give his response directly on the forums, so he sent it to me to post here. (Not to beat a dead bush or continue an issue that is already becoming in the works to fix)

"The main reason I'm leaving the server is I can see the server turning into what my old server was like. Giving toxic people powers, and/or people being allowed to get a higher position without following ph own regulations as staff. Too many people were taking over others jobs on the server, even when someone would use the "I got this" key bind, it was extremely frustrating because I could not do my job as a trusted to show I had the skills to become a moderator in the future. Another reason I'm leaving the server, is because we had staff going head to head with one another, and were not thinking of eachother and how others viewed it was frustrating as well. On multiple accounts, I had new users asking why we had staff fighting with one another. The community was not bad, but it wasn't good either. I had plenty of fun times on the server, and besides what I had stated before, it was a fantastic time while It lasted. A couple of you guys have made my life Change for the better and I can't thank you enough.

Above all, I appreciate the fun times we all shared, and will cherish them for a long time. And some of you I hope to stay good friends with over the course of life, and in time still play games and laugh. A special thanks to Travis for helping me grow and listen to me in my darkest of times. Another special thanks to misterfister, starky, penguin, deadpool, billy, and minus, for treating me like family, it really made me feel and know there are still kind people in this world, and you Will all always be known as family in my heart. I hope and wish the best to you all, and the best of luck to the server itself. You all have my thanks. I hereby am stepping down from staff, and stepping away from the server."

I cut a line off, but yeah. There you go.
Agree with Queef here, and you were starting to become a promising Trusted on TTT. As to the PH Staff that are leaving, most of you if not all of you that are resigning I got to know in my time on there. You are amazing people, and I hope you stay this way moving forward. It sucks to see you step down, and even to leave the community. Where ever you all go, I wish you all the best.

Thank you for being part of something special in the PropHunt community!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]