I just got perma banned
Ingame Name:  Man-Yak, Maniac

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22136937

Who Banned You: Coleen

Reason For Ban: I trew an incin to defend me(i know what a bad idea) and it killed random people. Also, i stuck a prop in a door and it killed someone when he walked on it

Length of Ban: perma

Reason for Mods to Unban: I played a lot on this server and i like it, so id like to come back. Angel

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): i dont think so...
the map was whitehouse v9 and it the room where everyone places the prop in the door for some background info
You're responsible for the grenades you throw, and the damage that they could cause. In this instance, I feel like there was no reason you needed to throw this incen. In result, you caused a Mass Attempt RDM and were banned. Even watching the Deathscene, I saw no reason why you should of thrown it. You will not be unbanned, but will most likely get a reduce. Please be careful in the near future.

Here are the logs:

[Image: b558dff3ed.jpg]

[Image: 9d747cc788.jpg]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 for reduce
I got shot by a famas before trowing the incin, dont remember who shot me but he was in the room hiding behind the glass.
+1 (Reduce) Man-Yak's a good guy and this is just a fuck-up that likely won't occur again because of the ban.
Im open to discussion for a reduce ban but going on the numbers it was a mass rdm.
+1 for reduction.

Just use a gun to defend or just die. If it was RDM, you could always file in a report.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Well that fact you threw 2 grenades makes me wanna say no
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
I am ok with a reduce. I know i did something bad, wont do it again.