Ban Appeal for (slash)dev(slash)null
Ingame Name: Your forum doesn't like it - but it's (slash)dev(slash)null

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:116895073[url=https://steamidfinder.com/lookup/76561198194055874/][/url]

Who Banned You: Christian

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Forever (banned since 31/10/2016 @ 11:37:54)

Reason for Mods to Unban: I was a lot younger in 2016, and I believe I've matured. This was a good server (I remember it distinctly) and I'd like another chance to rejoin the community.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Not before this one.

Other: None.
Christian is a donor. Donors dont have the power to ban.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
(05-28-2018, 09:39 PM)Bacon Tits Wrote: Christian is a donor. Donors dont have the power to ban.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Incorrect, Christian used to be a staff member. Hence it would follow that since this person has been banned a while, Christian could have still been staff, and thus he is using the proper format. I believe Christian even has "resigned staff member" above his tag on the forums, so I'm not sure how you missed that.

(05-28-2018, 06:21 PM)devnull Wrote: Ingame Name: Your forum doesn't like it - but it's (slash)dev(slash)null

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:116895073[url=https://steamidfinder.com/lookup/76561198194055874/][/url]

Who Banned You: Christian

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Forever (banned since 31/10/2016 @ 11:37:54)

Reason for Mods to Unban: I was a lot younger in 2016, and I believe I've matured. This was a good server (I remember it distinctly) and I'd like another chance to rejoin the community.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Not before this one.

Other: None.
In any case, that's quite a while to be banned. I'm going to say plus +0 because while the fact that you're back after such a long ban indicates that you actually care about this server, your post is fairly low-effort and should have a bit better of an explanation/reasoning if you want to come back after mass RDM.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Sorry for the late response! Your appeal has been Accepted. Welcome back to the community, my dude.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions