Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Web Staff Applications Open
I am going to open Web Mod applications for a limited time as I hope to add a few new members to the team. For those that do not know, Web Mod applications are different and we are a small team, meaning that I am not going to accept more than a few. Our largest team size was previously 4 web mods and we currently have 2. If you get "denied," it may not totally be your fault. So please do not take it personally as there are only a limited amount of spots. I will give feedback on applications. Team dynamics is something that will also be considered heavily since it is a small team that works closely with the Admins. 

Please check out the format here and apply if you are interested and meet the requirements, keep in mind the highly preferred and recommended requirements too since those are significant factors.  

Applications will be open until 4/17/24 at 11:59 CST, but the deliberation process may last longer depending on how many applications are received.

This thread is a straightforward announcement so it will not remain open. But if there are any questions feel free to message me on Discord. 

Good luck and let the 2nd annual Web Mod Games begin!