Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
add players slots
What i think is that we should add more player slots when I made this post we have 31 people in game and we can only hold 32, I think we should add more slots if we can.
32 people is already hard enough so you know no
merry christmas xbox
Short answer: no
Long answer: heck no
Ttt was made for 16 people, heck off
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
more slots = more rdmers
[Image: 58b.png]
cant argue with that logic

My Maps
been here since September 2016
We started at 20 then went to 24 then 28 then 32. We've been at 32 for a long time and it seems to be working decently well. I think any more than 32 would be a disaster. It becomes less personal, attracts trolls, and generally would require two staff members on at peak times.
(06-03-2018, 08:57 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: We started at 20 then went to 24 then 28 then 32. We've been at 32 for a long time and it seems to be working decently well. I think any more than 32 would be a disaster. It becomes less personal, attracts trolls, and generally would require two staff members on at peak times.

Yeah I'd say it would have to stay because even with 1-2 staff members on now with 32 it can get pretty messy!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Have you played ttt with more than 32 people before? It's ear rape and 95% of the time you have no idea what is going on.
I have played on an almost full 64 slot server and it was hell. It sucks to have to wait when it is full, but I'd rather wait to play than play with that much overcrowding. Also it would be near impossible to use explosives without killing t buddies
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]