[U:1:11904477]
Who Banned You: 
@matt_st3 (Strongrule) 
Reason For Ban: 
"racist text hat"
Length of Ban: 
perma
Reason for Mods to Unban: 
was it morally right for me to have a hat that was that "edgy"? No,probably not. But was it right for @Stingray  to lie to me and tell me he had more power than @matt_st3 (Strongrule)  and that my hat was fine? No, no it wasnt. Long story short my ban was half way justified, it wasnt right for me to have a edgy hat after a mod asked me to change it but it was also not right for stingray to lie to me and get me in trouble i guess serves me right for being too trusting 
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
No
Other:
If staff are making contradictory statements then you should not be punished so harshly.
Where to start with you? You were a hardcore minge. You killed afks after you were told to kill them in OT, you rdmed off of suspicion, you were racist, and the list goes on. You don't show an ounce of regret for anything that you did and you should probably stay banned even if the initial reasons for banning you were only the racist text hat that you were told to change 5 TIMES.

(06-06-2018, 01:28 PM)ExiledShadows Wrote: Where to start with you? You were a hardcore minge. You killed afks after you were told to kill them in OT, you rdmed off of suspicion, you were racist, and the list goes on. You don't show an ounce of regret for anything that you did and you should probably stay banned even if the initial reasons for banning you were only the racist text hat that you were told to change 5 TIMES.

me minging? i only pushed afks into dangerous situations after overtime never before not really prop minging after that. also i only killed on sus in overtime which you are allowed to do btw
-1, now that you're ban evading just makes your case even worse.
You were heard admitting to ban evading. When pressed on it by a couple of people, you backpedaled. I then said that your alt account and main account were friends on Steam. Magically, your alt and main are no longer friends. It's a no from me
1. Blantant racism despite being told to stop multiple times
2. Apparent RDM
3. Apparent ban evasion
4. Not admitting fault for actions, playing dumb when told you’re doing things against rules
5. Falsely claiming mods lie, when in reality you didn’t like the first answer so you went to a different mod
6. Low effort unban req in which you blameshift

That’s gonna be a no from me, dawg

EDIT: 

5a. It’s pretty obvious that “mod” and “trusted” are not the same, and a wet towel could figure out that mod is higher up

EDIT:

∞. Trying to get the perma removed after 1-2 days o m e g a l u l
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

[Image: image.jpg?w=400&c=1]
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
ok yes i fucked up and avoided my unjustified perma ban by moving to my alt, dinkleberg just has a damn good server i love playing on it and i was stressed and needed sometime to play a game and relax
Your appeal has been declined. You may reappeal after July 6th.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions