Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Winter's (nox) trusted app
Ingame Name: [pink] Winter

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:121215944

Time Played: 3 days 8 hrs

When First Joined: 5/24/18 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm on anytime from 12pm-4am. I'm currently either working mornings or nights 5-9. Time zone: CST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Master

What can you do to help the community?: I'm very friendly and talkative. I can hop of whenever needed/free. I can keep and eye on chat (bot text and voice) and help take care of any problems. I can help out any new players who join the server. I'm up to date on the rules and illegal spots so I'm able to enforce them. I've been a Moderator for multiple servers(Listed in my intro) so I'm use to enforcing rules.

Why do you want to help the community?: I've met some really great people here and I've run into some old friends here as well. I'd like to help keep the server semi-sane and friendly.(Also to help take some stress off the current staff) Overall i've had so much fun on the server already and i'd really like to stick around and help.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):  No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

How did you find us?: Shanks yelled at me to join one day Heart

Other: Here my introduction if you want to know more https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ntro--4502
                        ~Squeaks Heart
+1 nice person, community respects her and often will listen to her.
+1, pretty responsive to problems on server and has experience in modding.
 A S T H E T I
+1

Reason: I've never seen Nox break any server rules ever. She follow the rules, respectful towards to players, and shows loyalty towards the staff. Nox, you deserves to be trusted as Panda and Shank.
-1 she is absolutly rude, annoying, doesn’t know the rules, never sleeps. Just all around bad.

+1 good person know the rules. Think will do well
+1 She knows the rules well and is nice to the players. The majority of them respond well to her.
~BinaBitz
+1 very active, knows the rules and keeps me in line!
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1.

Definitely an amazing candidate for Trusted. Experience in previous servers modding. Quite active, friendly and professional. Works well with others.
+1, Highly recommended Staff member. Winter is On all the time it seems, She has an amazing personality and a great laugh.
+1 all these reasons they said ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤