Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Im probably going to Dinkleberg hell for making this suggestion
So you know..maybe..not suggesting anime girl player models. Im not saying I'd use this..but what about furry player model? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (please dont keep me banned for this)
Not just no, but: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UENGjijz9O8
Fuck no. This isn't Cringe TTT
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
HOLD ON!!!!! I think we should add them in as long its clean I know some clean furry player models
I think I speak for everyone when I say fuck no
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I don't think that's a fight we need to put our server in

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Any player model is garbage, but furry ones typically stray the farthest from the standard size and shape of the standard model. Including anime ones with there shitty hair.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
One of our original rules from back in 2014 was "No ponyfaggotry." I personally don't approve of the offensive and informal use of slur for male homosexuals in this rule. I've never personally been into weird stuff though and I would agglomerate anime, ponies, and "furries" all into the same cluster. Since these were banned in our original charter document, I would still consider them unacceptable. Sorry.

(06-17-2018, 06:21 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: Any player model is garbage, but furry ones typically stray the farthest from the standard size and shape of the standard model. Including anime ones with there shitty hair.
*their
(06-17-2018, 04:51 PM)Conspireing Wrote: So you know..maybe..not suggesting anime girl player models. Im not saying I'd use this..but what about furry player model? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (please dont keep me banned for this)

I don't want anime girl player models, but I want more girl models. Preferably buff lesbians.
The overwhelming majority of the community despises furries. No. No in every language. No in every sense of the word no. This is as far away from yes as I can get. I refuse. This give this the patent pending Exiled's No Stamp of Doom. 

[Image: no-stamp-1-1024x1024.png]