Chezz's Unban Request
Ingame Name: Chezz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61605301

Who Banned You: EpicGuy

Reason For Ban: Teaming - I gave an inno (Cons) a defib. The inno revived another inno (Aiser) who called out a traitor (EpicGuy), resulting in his death. 

Length of Ban: Indefinitely.

Reason for Mods to Unban: It was an honest mistake. We were having fun and fooling around more than we should have. It wasn't done to intentionally make our team lose the match or piss people off. My intention at the time was for cons to revive me and then kill me again, since I had blown myself up with some barrels as soon as I had given it to him. I understand Cons is not a mind reader and I probably should have conveyed my intentions a bit better (or just not done it). It was misinterpreted as him reviving Aiser because we were running around with his body. As soon as I saw my defib being used for something other than what I intended I knew I had fucked up. I'm not putting the blame on either of them, it is 100% my fault for giving cons the defib in the first place. I understand teaming isn't allowed on the server and it won't happen again if there is an unban at any point in the future.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Nope.

Other: This took some convincing. I wasn't planning on even trying for an appeal just because I felt even if the unban was reduced I would find another server to spend my time on by the time the unban went through, but I have made very close friends with a lot of people on this server and it would be a shame to not be able to play with them again because of something like this.

That being said, I still firmly believe that the length of ban is a bit much, especially since there were no warnings or shorter bans beforehand. Con's wasn't even asked any questions or told he would be banned before the perma was laid on him. I feel we were both treated like people who had just joined the server and were planning to roam servers and ghost/team/rdm and leave. 

Of course because I have been playing the game mode TTT for a fair amount of time I knew that teaming isn't accepted in most servers and I should have thought twice before my actions, but treating a teaming issue like a mass RDM seems a bit extreme. I realize the Admins did what they were supposed to do, however I feel these types of situations need to be looked at case by case. If I had known that teaming would lead to an immediate perma ban rather than a warning or a short ban period I would not have teamed in the first place, especially looking at the amount of time I've spent playing this server the past couple of weeks. What cons and I did was silly and stupid, but I personally don't think it warranted an indefinite ban.
+1, I think this ban should be reduced to 2 weeks as well
Pretty much what I said on cons appeal, I think everyone deserves a second chance.

+1

My Maps
been here since September 2016
+1 other person involved in same incident, should be same punishment reduction out of fairness and reasons said before
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Deadpool Wrote:+1 for reduction. Since this is a first time offense and I'm sure this won't happen again.
former admin2
Agreed, should be reduced to cons

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 to reducing the ban, I made the mistake of using the defibrillator that a T deliberately gave me on purpose, instead of shooting to kill. Plus to use it in a way that would make problems of making it seem Chezz was helping against the T's with the inno I revived saying T's that he knew. If I just killed Chezz first time I saw the defib be dropped or revived Chezz instead as she killed themself, this may have not occured, but I believe happened for the better to make me realize not to do something like this again.
+1 Chezz is a fun and fair playing person who does not break the rules (other than this instance of teaming). I do not believe it was intentional either and as the person who made the call outs after being defibbed I feel partially responsible for cons + chezz being banned. It was meant to be harmless fun but in my confusion of being defibbed and able to make call outs, i chose to make them which had I not, I feel like this would not have blown up in such a manner.
Just like I said in Cons's unban request, this is most likely going to be reduced since you are a 1st time offender (I think) and since this isn't very serious.
+1 for Unban/reduce
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Hurry up and reduce this to a 2 week already. +1