ReThink
SteamID: 
Code:
Code:
STEAM_1:1:64316556

Who Banned You: "Foxka" 

Reason For Ban:
You were banned by Foxka
Reason: Flaming staff, starting arguments, toxicity, and I guess starting drama frequently
Date banned 5/18/18
Unban Date 8/18/18

Screencap of what I said

Length of Ban: 
3 Months, 1 Month served as of time of posting

Reason for Mods to Unban: Each topic will be expounded upon

Code:
1. Unjust Ban Length
2. I am apologetic
3. I just want to play ttt and get in good graces again
4. A fair trade

1. The only thing I did on the ttt server to warrant disciplinary action on the ttt server was the flame linked above. All other reasons listed above were on the forums, and not on the ttt server, which I will get to later, and thus it makes zero sense for me to serve longer than 1 week, even if you jumped straight to the worst offense, even though it was the first time I had done something like this on the server.
So the length of the ban ,3 months, is insane and unwarranted, even the 1 month that I've served so far is 4x the max amount, which was seemingly decided on a whim with no significant thought behind making the punishment fit the crime.

The rest of the 'reason' section is referring to various disagreements on the forums with staff, particularly Foxka, and should have been handled with a warning + temp forum posting ban, not a ttt ban. That's as arbitrary as banning me from the deathrun server ,which I have never played on, for reference, and was done out of unknown reasoning and was extremely haphazard and unorthodox.

2. Despite the disagreement and/or situation, I was way out of line. I should not have said what I said to matt, and I apologized multiple times after the fact, because I genuinely am sorry. I was frustrated and upset that I was not given any chance to explain myself, and he instantly sided with the other person because his recording tools didn't go far enough back in time. No matter the situation, it's never right to verbally abuse or harass someone. I lost my cool, and I apologize for that. I was definitely in the wrong in that regard. I have my opinions on many things, but ad hominem is one of the lowest forms of communication and I apologize to matt, and can confidently say that if given the opportunity going forward to play on the server, I will not be doing that again, to anyone.

3. Honestly I just want to play ttt. I wouldn't be here if I didn't enjoy it; there are many people on the server that I enjoy playing with that are worth the accidental slay. I want to be helpful to this community, because I do enjoy spending time here, and though I don't see eye to eye on everything with everyone, I do genuinely try to help to the extent that I can.

4. A fair trade: Since the majority of the reasoning for the ttt ban was falsely attributed to the server from my forum disputes, I offer that in exchange for the game unban, I don't post on the forums until the end date posted on the ban.

There is the option to add an exception for posting ban requests, since it would allow me to benefit the community, but I'll leave that up to the discretion of the people who make the unban decision.

Have you been banned before: 
Yes, due to a misunderstanding

Other:
So yeah. No TLDR unfortunately. I just want to play ttt.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Many people may find ReThink annoying. His actions too much, and his attitude wrong. Those are all valid opinions. ReThink can be a bit much at times, I can agree. But to keep ReThink banned on the heels of two of the most controversial bans this server has seen is the wrong idea. Everyone wants to give everyone a second chance. Well, here is someone who is asking for one. Here is a person who has admitted their wrongs and apologized for them. ReThink has served his time, and I think, and hope, that he is reformed.
8. Do not Argue with Staff
Do not excessively argue on the server as it hinders other players' ability to play the game. If you’re unsatisfied with a staff member’s decision, please collect any relevant evidence and present it either on the forums or to a higher ranking staff member. Use !forums in chat to reach the forums.

Punishment per Offence:
- 1st Offence: Warning
- 2nd Offence: Short gag or mute
- 3rd Offence: Round long gag or mute
- 4th Offence: 1+ Day Temp Ban

Flaming, harassing, trolling, or targeting other players is prohibited. Offensive language (racism, sexism, etc) is NOT allowed in any form.

Harassment Punishment:
- 1st Offence: Warning + temporary !gag or !mute
- 2nd Offence: Kick
- 3rd Offence: 1 Day Ban
- 4th Offence: 1 Week Ban

the ban length doesn't follow what it should.
(06-18-2018, 08:16 PM)Mallakk Wrote: 8. Do not Argue with Staff
Do not excessively argue on the server as it hinders other players' ability to play the game. If you’re unsatisfied with a staff member’s decision, please collect any relevant evidence and present it either on the forums or to a higher ranking staff member. Use !forums in chat to reach the forums.
completely agree

My Maps
been here since September 2016
(06-18-2018, 08:24 PM)Hillrop Wrote:
completely agree
completely agree
(06-18-2018, 08:49 PM)nopleez Wrote:
completely agree
completely agree
completely agree
(06-18-2018, 09:44 PM)blakeman1 Wrote:
completely agree
completely agree
completely agree
completely agree
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
TFW you try for the unban but the thread slowly turns into a mega shitpost

[Image: 5f0.gif]
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(06-18-2018, 09:58 PM)Foxka Wrote:
completely agree
completely agree
completely agree
completely agree
completely agree
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(06-18-2018, 10:42 PM)Summer Wrote:
(06-18-2018, 09:58 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(06-18-2018, 08:24 PM)Hillrop Wrote: completely agree
completely agree