Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Laced Xanax is a Traitor!
Heya, everybody. I'm Laced Xanax. Some of you have probably seen me around on the TTT server, or even the forums on occasion. I had some free time today and decided it was time for a proper introduction.

I'm 16 years of age, and will be turning 17 in May.

I've been primarily an Xbox gamer for my life, and only recently got into PC gaming. I may not be the best, but I like to think I'm okay.

If I'm being honest, Dinkleberg's Gmod is one of the best groups I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of, and I'm looking forward to staying here for a long time.

If you're ever feeling down, and you need someone to talk to, or just want a chat, I'm usually available from 12 P.M. to somewhere around 4 A.M.

That's about it. If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask. I don't bite ;)

See you all on whatever server you might be on!
Hey Laced Xanax. We’ve played together. Glad to see you’ve made an introduction!
Welcome Laced!
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Welcome to the world of the forums, I remember playing with you before :)
(07-28-2021, 07:55 PM)Forg Tits Wrote: Hi

was good nigga
(06-22-2018, 04:39 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: If I'm being honest, Dinkleberg's Gmod is one of the best groups I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of
uh huh
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Welcome Laced! Sometimes i get frustrated when my anxiety attacks, can i pm you to talk about it when it happens? <3
(07-28-2021, 08:23 PM)Lex (2) Wrote: Welcome Laced! Sometimes i get frustrated when my anxiety attacks, can i pm you to talk about it when it happens? <3
Sure! Always down to help!
who?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Laced being nice? -1