Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donor channel
I think it would be better to have a donor channel where donors can post  when they used their powers and why.

Examples

banned player "hillrop" for 2 hours

Reason: New player

Kicked player "haaam"

Reason: Rdmed when there were no staff on.

suggested Format. basically the same as for the Request ban

Offender's Name: 

Offender's SteamID: 

Potential Witnesses: 

Reason: 

Proof: 

Other:

I believe this will cause less abuse and rage. 
Donors in the early morning would have a fit if we had to do this.
(Seriously, lately it is like a a half dozen people in the morning)
Easier to just screen cap and let a mod or admin know later.
Just my opinion tho
It would cut out the middle man (the mods) if we had a place where we could post why we did this. It'd save time and it would all be in one place rather than multiple reports spread across multiple moderators/admins
Anything that a vote ban was used for, which btw should be temp and not often ideally, would be worth putting in the ban req section.
Kicks or other things minor can be reported to mods if you feel warranted.
Donors can only use powers when staff are not on (unless otherwise allowed by staff). This does not mean donors become staff when staff are not on, yet several do volunteer to help as such. That's great, but you need to be sparing with vote ban. I still feel it would be best to keep mods in the loop here (coming from both a mod and someone who used to "staff" as donor at nights).

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-25-2018, 03:31 AM)♠ Haaam The Psycho ♠ Wrote: I think it would be better to have a donor channel where donors can post  when they used their powers and why.

Examples

banned player "hillrop" for 2 hours

Reason: New player

Kicked player "haaam"

Reason: Rdmed when there were no staff on.

suggested Format. basically the same as for the Request ban

Offender's Name: 

Offender's SteamID: 

Potential Witnesses: 

Reason: 

Proof: 

Other:

I believe this will cause less abuse and rage. 

I do not believe this will solve anything. 

We do not have enough time in the morning hours to fill out all this information.

A forum should be for long term items like a ban, not for a simple mute/gag/kick. 

If you're going to implement this, you might as well make us staff for the amount of paperwork we'd be doing.