Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TTT Staff Fulfillment
Attention players of Dinkleberg's TTT:

Recently with the resignation of 2 admins and several other long-term staff members, TTT has found itself incredibly short-handed on staff. TTT is a gamemode in which a constantly staffed server is 100% crucial for fair and fun gameplay. Here's the solution I've come up with:

-I've removed the "sponsoring" requirement from staff apps. That way we can get more staff apps in without the need for further approval/verification.

-All staff members and non-staff alike are welcome to apply for promotion, still following all other guidelines for staff apps. We need about 3 new trusteds, 2 new tmods, 3 new mods, and 1-2 new admins

-As far as deliberation goes, I'd like to incorporate the thoughts and opinions of not just admins, but all staff members. I reserve the right to veto any decision.

-Anyone applying for promotion MUST be maintaining 10 hours of activity every 2 weeks on the server at a minimum. The more active you are, the better.

Also wanted to let everyone know that I've been talking with Everyjuan about a system that we can develop to allow for more efficient and effective server administration. This includes establishing better communication between the two of us, and maybe setting up some sort of backend access so he can at least perform server resets and basic troubleshooting when the need arises. 

My hope is that a growing and maturing staff team will restore the server to its former glory days. I've heard a lot of complaints about the quality of the TTT server dropping recently, and I believe the solution to this is fostering a mature and fair staff team. Let's work together and make this a better place.

Now all of you go out and have yourselves a kick-ass 4th of July.
Thanks, dink
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]