Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
§cOrthero §bGaming's Application
Ingame Name: §cOrthero §bGaming

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59366553

Time Played: 101 hours  

When First Joined: August 16, 2017. Changed my name July 14, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I live in Central time, I'm on around 11p.m to 8a.m 

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Regular 

What can you do to help the community?: I want to help whoever is needed and be strict when I need to when it comes to people not following the rules.

Why do you want to help the community?: I've met a lot of people on the server and I've made a lot friends from it and I hope to make more! Plus I want to help the server be a nice place to play and have fun.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

How did you find us?: I found it a interesting server with the playermodels,weapons, etc.; and so I thought it would be a nice server to play on when I can get on at times.

Other: I'm a nice guy just looking to help this community out and I love scoooob :P !!! 
+1
You have all the hours to apply for staff. You are helpful in the community and you are an amazing person. I think you will be an amazing Trusted.
[Image: giphy.gif]
SO i will give this man a +1 he is very helpful to the this server, make sure people follow the rules, and having everyone be respectful to players and staff, and always on discord making people laugh and always friendly!! i believe he will be an awesome staff!!

P.S SCOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!! Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
+1 this is a pretty easy decision, he's a nice guy, trys to help when he's on the server, and is fun to play with. I say give him a chance.
+1
He's been very helpful on many occasions. A great player and will make a good addition to staff.
just putting these in here for convenience 
http://prntscr.com/kajc3u http://prntscr.com/kajbs4
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
+1 for me hes pretty cool to be around and can be funny as hell! he does help alot in game and has good hours filled in! Would love to have him on the team so i can pick on a new bro :D lol
+1 from me. Guy doesn't cause trouble, is helpful with other/new players, and has good character. Deserves the opportunity at Trusted.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 indeed, he is a cool dude and helps staff out when ever he gets the chance and when ever staff isnt on and there are just donors
Complete +1. Always on when most staff get off and always talks about how he can help out when others can't. Very chill about every situation and shows great and friendly attitude.