Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zootzee's staff app
Ingame Name: §6zootzee

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:216495295

Time Played: 61hrs

When First Joined: beginning of July

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Anytime from 12:00pm and 2:00am Eastern time zone im also always available so i can hop on when ever

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Donor 

What can you do to help the community?: I can enforce the rules  and help out people that are new to the game i can also be on when there is no staff on ph and make sure everything is running smooth and people are following the rules.

Why do you want to help the community?: I love this community and i think there are just so many kind people apart of the dinkleberg community and it just encourages me to get on everyday and try to help people out on here and make the server a better place for all(even though staff does that great already one more person is always better) 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): no

[b]How did you find us?: My friend used to play on the server a lot and when i started getting into gmod and ph and all he reccommended this server to m and ive just been loving playing on here[/b]

[b]ps: if i do not get accepted i will take all of the constructive critism that i get and work on it, thanks!![/b]
(07-24-2018, 01:54 PM)AlmostMidnight Wrote: 0

I'll be nice here since I'm giving everyone a chance. You need at least 80 hours to apply. Under 80 hours is invaild. Keep your in-game time and forum time up so you can earn your Trusted rank. Also, you need to warn players more frequently for those breaking the rules in the server. You're a great player and all, but need to increase the time.

Minimum Qualifications for Any Staff Position
  • 60 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server

• 1 Month in the Community

• An Introduction Thread on the Forums

• Active Membership in our Discord Server. 

• A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications.
[Image: giphy.gif]
-1 sorry but you've only been around for a week and barely have enough time. You need to spend more time letting the community get to know you.

Criticism: So I decided to add this so that you can get of a bit of a better understanding of why I gave a -1.
1) Like I said you have only been around for a week, that's not enough time for us or the community to get to know you.
2) Until this morning I never saw you once attempt to help staff in any way which I feel is a good way to show us your enthusiastic about being staff.

Like I said you just need to spend more time in the community so that us as staff can get to know you better as well as try and help when there is a small amount of staff on and when you reapply hopefully I believe you will be ready.
+0 You are a great person to be around and definitely fun to play with.  However, like Monarch, Traitor and Midnight mentioned above you just joined the community not too long ago. You haven't had enough time to get to know the players and staff with in the community.  I also suggest making sure you are familiar with the rules of the server and kinda get familiar with how staff handles certain situations.  An example being encouraging a player to join a team using F1 or F2 or telling a player that team switched to go back to their original team.  Another suggestion I would make is to make sure to familiarize yourself with how to use the forums and keep up to date with what is going on there. 

Overall, I think if you spend a bit more time within the community and apply the suggestions that others have given you, you would be ready to reapply for staff in the future.
-1 I am sorry but you need to have your friend make his own account because that friend can cause mischief on server like they did on my staff app and lied about me mic spamming and ghosting. Also you need to get more time on server so everyone can get to know you so they can grow to trust you.
You are cool but you need to work on these things before you apply next time. I have no problems with you at all.
+1
--------
zoot, you're really friendly and lately I have seen you both trying to help staff more, and play more. you've made a lot of improvements lately, and I think the server would do well with you as a staff member. good luck, zoot! ^-^
Heart Bee Heart
-1. Has nothing to do with your character or anything like that but you haven't been on the server long enough. Get your time, keep your nose clean, and try again next month.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I believe you need more time on the server and with forums. You're still fairly new and I can't recall any particular moments of you assisting staff or new players. 

Keep on keeping on.
I decided to change my +0 to a -1. Zoo after I left my comment on your staff app you decided to pm me and start attacking me about some of the criticism I gave. Whether you thought my opinion was right or wrong it was just that my opinion. As a potential staff member you need to know how to handle criticism whether you agree with or not. As of now I really don't feel you are ready or mature enough to be staff.
Still -1 He tried attacking me earlier and tried lying about me so you are not making a good impression on the community doing this. If you cant handle criticism then dont try to apply for staff.