Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chief's Tmod App
Ingame Name: §2Chief§2Running§3Wolf 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7161265

Time Played: 212 Hrs 32 Mins

When First Joined: April 30th, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Sun-Sat usually gets on around 8 am to 11 am. 7 pm-12 am depends on the hrs if im not busy

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I would like to ease the stress on the staff so we can have more T-Mods to help with the temp ban. I do follow the guidelines as trusted and know the drill, and rules. I am capable of handling huge job like this T-mod and would love to help others. So when there isnt a T-mod on I can come on and help out and ease the stress on others :)

Why do you want to help the community?: Ease the stress and We do need more T-mods that we can trust, and I have been on dinks for a very very long time! I would like to help out with the T-mod teams so they wont have to be stressed out and come on to do temp ban and etc.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):  https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ngWolf-App

How did you find us?: Friend of mine joined this game long time ago and i joined and tried it out ... since then i have been hooked on Dinks server.. ONE OF THE BEST AND I LOVE IT!

Other: I have told alot of donors and trusted, and T-Mods that I am hard of hearing and having trouble understanding over speakers or Headphones when they talk... I am lip reading dependable and its very difficult for me to understand on speaker... but some Donors helps me out big time for the gag :) 
+1 I think we need the help with t-mods and Wolf seems to do a wonderful job when he's on. He's polite with players and staff alike, and helpful to all.
I've never had an issue with him. He's on consistently, follows the rules, and probably has one of the best attitudes on the server. He also has all the requirements to be considered for Tmod. +1 from me on this one.

You forgot to link your trusted application to this current application.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ngWolf-App
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(08-08-2018, 02:07 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I've never had an issue with him. He's on consistently, follows the rules, and probably has one of the best attitudes on the server. He also has all the requirements to be considered for Tmod. +1 from me on this one.

You forgot to link your trusted application to this current application.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...olf-Appgot 
Got that link in my app now ty bro
+1
You’re a great Trusted and I think you will do amazing as a Test Mod. You’re an awesome person to be around and you help the server a lot.  :) Heart
[Image: giphy.gif]
wolf is extreamly qualified for this position, he has plenty of experince and is online fairly offten. +1 from me!!
+1 easily the best trusted me have atm so he definitely deserves tmod.
+1 he is always every helpful and would make a wonderful tmod! always there to help players and staff when needed. i think he would be amazing. good luck my dude. Heart Heart
EXECUTE ORDER 66
+1 He is fun and always positive to be around. He is always helping players and enforcing the rules as they are needed. I definitly think he would be great as a t-mod. Good luck Wolf!
+1
Chief has been an outstanding trusted and would make a great tmod