Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mochi's Trusted App
Ingame Name: Mochi but some may know me as Voxxie. 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196938459

Time Played: 144 hours and 22 min. 

When First Joined: 6-26-18 (I am going off of when I first joined the forums. I believe it was actually a little earlier than this.)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Sun-Sat 3:00pm until 12 am CST. On the days I am off of work I will be on all day. 

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Regular/ Donator

What can you do to help the community?:
I really want to continue help continue making this server a fun, safe, and fair environment for players to play on. I will continue to help other with any question and concerns they may have as well as help to enforce the rules as needed.

Why do you want to help the community?: What motivates you to help us?
I have noticed that here especially recently that more staff is needed on the server especially during the late evening times and early mornings. Usually the only staff I see on that early and late is JustKuono. She has no one else there to really help her out espically when there is a full server and serveral people are breaking the rules. I would also try and split my time b/w the main and overfull server. I know that the main server is the top priority for most staff since it usually has the 30+ players playing on it. However, here recently there has been a lot of issues with people breaking the rules on the overflow server.  It's usually pretty difficult to find available staff to hop on to help. If there are any staff they are on, typically they are on the main server staffing with 30 + players by themselves. 
Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Nope.

How did you find us?: Why or how did you end up picking our server out of the many others?
I came across Dinks after the owner of WV shut it down. I did take a small break from Gmod but really started to miss playing PH so I decided to come back and search for a new server to play on. 
Other: Thank you for your time. ^-^
+1 for me... shes fun to be around :) great person and really helps with the rules and helps me out alot with the mics when i needed one... She would be an excellent Trusted staff :) and looking forward for her to join the team :3 GOOD LUCK MOCHI GIRL!!!! :D
+1 for me. You have the minimum requirements, is on the server constantly, and have a good attitude.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 I don't know who you are or what your intentions are but I have a feeling I can trust you. (She's a nice person and is often messaging me whenever there is an issue on the server that needs to be taken care of )
+1 she is very helpful to everyone and make sure everyone is falling the rules and have fun all at the same time!!! Heart Heart Heart Heart
EXECUTE ORDER 66
+1 Mochi is always on, she has helped with multiple ban requests, keeps an eye on overflow and the main server and helps where she can. She knows the rules very well and enforces them accordingly. She's always positive and a pleasure to be around.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
+1 she deserves staff with as much times as she helped me I will give her the big ole fat +1

<3 Love is the answer
+1 Shes polite and kind to players, helpful to staff, and is on consisently
Mochi is very helpful when on the server, She's also Nice to everyone when she's on, and everyone likes her from what I can tell she'd make a good trusted.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
+1 for me! Voxie is such a great person to be around with! shes very sweet and helpful with the server! I believe she would be perfect trusted staff for Overflow server! She follows the rules and enforces them properly great to mess around with! Love her to death cause shes a wonderful friend to be with!