Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban request for Stingray, James Pleidades Hawkins, and ๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball
(08-17-2018, 12:47 AM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: Here’s me putting my two cents in, you began to freak out on the discord and refused to take any advice or information you were given, you let your temper get the best of you and let them get into your head after being repeatedly told to clientside mute or ignore them, from your previous posts I realize that you have a short temper, and I understand how frustrating it is to be targeted, but you wouldn’t listen to me when I basically told you that reacting to what they do is only gonna make that target bigger, constantly griping and complaining is only giving them the satisfaction they wanted, and you were told this, you were told you simply not let it get to you and to let it die out but you refused to let it die because you felt unsatisfied with how lycan correctly dealt with the situation, which led to your attack lycan

That's accurate but not entirely. I did try to let it die. I was playing the game just fine up until Stingray brought it back up in the PM in my screenshot. I even told him I forgave him and tried to drop it. I stopped bringing it up but James insisted on continuing to try and get a reaction from me. Which is why I continued on. This is why I'm even making my ban request. Because they insisted on bullying me. Stingray here is lying and never once tried to be polite. Where my screenshots take place everything was fine up until Stingray said w/e he did with the shotgun. I said I forgive him and that idc anymore. Then that's when he said "i swear i just met the dumbest person ive met in gmod in forever" even though I legit just got done saying I forgive him!
Locking this before this escalates further. Admins will handle it from here. Even if more evidence can be added, I'm not going to let this turn into a 10 page thread of arguments. Send the evidence to an admin if you get it. Locked.

I was told that you and stingray have made up and that you want him and fireball removed from this request. That is fine, they didn't do anything ban worthy in the first place.

Though I was also told that this was handled by Lycan in the end. I also feel that you should have let Lycan deal with it first instead of making a request.

I hope you realize in the future that going off at people who target and harass you will just create a endless cycle of it. Let the mods deal with the problem. You said lycan was asking james to stop, right? Going off at people is just instigating it further. People find that hilarious and will continue. I don't believe a 4 page thread was worth something that could've been resolved in 1 post. I hope that this is settled because it doesn't need to go on further. No action needs to be taken place. Lycan was on at the time and dealt with the issue. If this continues please make the staff on at the time aware of the issue. If there is no staff on, then make a request with more evidence then "he said this". I'm not saying that you are 100% in the wrong, but I'm saying that this could have been avoided. I'm saying this now to avoid another scenario like this in the future. 

Locked and moved.
why tf did I write a paragraph at 3 am?
former admin2