Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban request for Stingray, James Pleidades Hawkins, and ๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball
Here's a screenshot of James changing his name and once again trying to harass me - https://imgur.com/a/DDjfPag
(08-17-2018, 12:05 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: From the screenshots given: The only thing that I see could constitute "harassment" would be what James is saying. There is no evidence here of any intentional false KOS called by Stingray, and given his responses it seems like you may have been arguing over mic? Regardless, I think an Admin may want to be the one to make the final determination on this, but I don't see anything here that warrants a ban myself. @"Lycan" since you were there your account would be much appreciated

ill admit i called false kos on him cuz i was a t and knew ts could so i was trying to have fun i figured since he was inno he would have some sense of humor... plus i just hopped on and didnt know the situation i didnt do anything at all with the intent of harassment or targeting
(08-17-2018, 12:05 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: From the screenshots given: The only thing that I see could constitute "harassment" would be what James is saying. There is no evidence here of any intentional false KOS called by Stingray, and given his responses it seems like you may have been arguing over mic? Regardless, I think an Admin may want to be the one to make the final determination on this, but I don't see anything here that warrants a ban myself. @"Lycan" since you were there your account would be much appreciated

Wut about me ;-;
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(08-17-2018, 12:08 AM)Stingray Wrote:

ill admit i called false kos on him cuz i was a t and knew ts could so i was trying to have fun i figured since he was inno he would have some sense of humor... plus i just hopped on and didnt know the situation i didnt do anything at all with the intent of harassment or targeting

Yeah, that sounds like a case of wrong place wrong time so no issue there

(08-17-2018, 12:11 AM)๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804 Wrote:

Wut about me ;-;

Included under the part about James being the only one harrassing
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Lets be honest this is a hate Crime
(08-17-2018, 12:13 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:

I have no proof of this, but once I finally died one round I heard Stingray call me the "dumbest fucking player in gmod" or something along those lines. Seriously Stingray is far from innocent in this case. Yes you did call a false KOS on me in the beginning of the round when you were a T. But there were times when you were also picking on me when we were all dead through voice. You've also done your fair share of picking on me Stingray. I wouldn't of included you in this report otherwise. The screenshot where Festival calls Stringray a god was right after Stringray called me "the dumbest player in gmod", then you said "Hey Mugdog don't get med it's only a gam". I'm not sure why you insisted on joining in, even though you had been there long enough to see the harassment.
(08-17-2018, 12:19 AM)Mugdog Wrote:

I have no proof of this, but once I finally died one round I heard Stingray call me the "dumbest fucking player in gmod" or something along those lines. Seriously Stingray is far from innocent in this case. Yes you did call a false KOS on me in the beginning of the round when you were a T. But there were times when you were also picking on me when we were all dead through voice. You've also done your fair share of picking on me Stingray. I wouldn't of included you in this report otherwise. The screenshot where Festival calls Stringray a god was right after Stringray called me "the dumbest player in gmod", then you said "Hey Mugdog don't get med it's only a gam". I'm not sure why you insisted on joining in, even though you had been there long enough to see the harassment.

I may have called him a god but i wasnt supporting his harrasment and i cannot read things people pm you so i had no idea you were called "the dumest player on Gmod" lastly i'd like to say that you were yelling in you're mic which is why i told you as a joke "Why you haf to be mad its only gam" to say calm down and you somehow took that the wrong way and you say that i said sting ray is a god after he called you dummest player in gmod if you look at you're OWN screen shots you will see that is a lie. So what now your lying to try to get me banned?
(08-17-2018, 12:24 AM)๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804 Wrote:

I may have called him a god but i wasnt supporting his harrasment and i cannot read things people pm you so i had no idea you were called "the dumest player on Gmod" lastly i'd like to say that you were yelling in you're mic which is why i told you as a joke "Why you haf to be mad its only gam" to say calm down and you somehow took that the wrong way and you say that i said sti

I think you are in the clear little bro, relax lol
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]
(08-17-2018, 12:24 AM)๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804 Wrote:

I may have called him a god but i wasnt supporting his harrasment and i cannot read things people pm you so i had no idea you were called "the dumest player on Gmod" lastly i'd like to say that you were yelling in you're mic which is why i told you as a joke "Why you haf to be mad its only gam" to say calm down and you somehow took that the wrong way and you say that i said sting ray is a god after he called you dummest player in gmod if you look at you're OWN screen shots you will see that is a lie. So what now your lying to try to get me banned?

He had said it through the voice chat and not through PM. That's when you said it. Look Festival didn't join in other than that one time. I only even included you Festival because it looked like you were supporting what he just got done saying and then proceeded to say what you said after. Look if you weren't trying to join in then I apologize and would like you to not have anything done to you. But James and Stringray are def in the wrong here.
Ah i usually mute all players and gamble so idk that