Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ah The Usual Mid-week Ghosting
Offender's Name: mizzen, MorningCamper, Excell

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60327073 , STEAM_0:0:233132915 , STEAM_0:1:232752698

Potential Witnesses: HalfDemonLink, Der Kalifornier

Reason to Ban: Ghosting

Proof: https://youtu.be/77nwtnEUBm8 

Other: Sorry Minute I had to use your spot 
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I don't hide that far in but it is very rude you didn't ask first (jk I don't care) but its hard to tell if all three were ghosting since you never watched from their perspective.

I wasn't there to see the whole thing but one of them did out of nowhere nuke right where I was without ever looking at me beforehand so pretty suspicious if you ask me.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
(09-20-2018, 12:39 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: I don't hide that far in but it is very rude you didn't ask first (jk I don't care) but its hard to tell if all three were ghosting since you never watched from their perspective.
Link did watch from the hunter's team but his video had nothing useful in it, I was only able to watch from mizzen's perspective and ended it after Camper killed me from that spot, he was clearly looking for me. In previous round I had hid in that same spot but faced towards the wall so they could not see from my perspective as to where I was. I occasionally checked to see if Camper or Excell was there. I'm sorry for using your spot but I figured that using my usual one Link would've killed me upon entering the specific room. They did try to grenade me out in a previous round but missed and gave up.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(09-20-2018, 12:48 PM)JustKuono Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 12:39 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: I don't hide that far in but it is very rude you didn't ask first (jk I don't care) but its hard to tell if all three were ghosting since you never watched from their perspective.
Link did watch from the hunter's team but his video had nothing useful in it, I was only able to watch from mizzen's perspective and ended it after Camper killed me from that spot, he was clearly looking for me. In previous round I had hid in that same spot but faced towards the wall so they could not see from my perspective as to where I was. I occasionally checked to see if Camper or Excell was there. I'm sorry for using your spot but I figured that using my usual one Link would've killed me upon entering the specific room. They did try to grenade me out in a previous round but missed and gave up.

my video has useful stuff in it but because of my discord overlay I can't use it my IRL friend was going through something and shared some pretty personal information I'm not willing to just put up on the internet my apologies.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
[gBan] Kasumi has banned mizzen - Duration: 20160 minutes! (Ghosting//Ban Report 9/20/18)
[gBan] Kasumi has banned MorningCamper - Duration: 20160 minutes! (Ghosting//Ban Report 9/20/18)
[gBan] Kasumi has banned Excell - Duration: 20160 minutes! (Ghosting//Ban Report 9/20/18)
[Image: giphy.gif]