Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apology
Hello I am known in the prop hunt community as MinuteMonarch, today i made some irresponsible comments on the public discord, by this time I have been banned and demoted (if you have not done so traitor you might want to remove my rank here, i know you can be forgetful), it is well deserved I will not fight it and serve my punishment. But I would like to say a few words as to why out of nowhere I became such an asshole as I feel demon and others affected by my attitude deserve an answer. I had actually planned on resigning once we had enough responsible staff already as I had become severely frustrated with a magnitude of staff but when I raised my concerns nothing was done. First the current staff only approve of people that they see as friends becoming staff or receiving promotions so anyone else that applies has almost no shot of becoming staff as this is what has turned into over here in the prop hunt community. Meanwhile we also have staff that clearly need proper training which obviously never happened as well as staff that sit back and let others do most of the work and think they will get a free ride to a higher rank, Dinklebergs needs staff that want to work hard for a promotion not ones that look at the bare minimum requirements which is 1 month as a trusted and 10 forum posts and think that they deserve a promotion. Our standards dropped significantly with the recent wave of resigning staff in order to fill that staff needs but that does not mean they should be neglecting the issues and letting things run amuck while our moderators do the best they can. I have made friends here, although some turned out not to be friends but people using me for a free ride or because they wanted to get close to somebody, and had a relationship that I did regret completely as well as another I will always cherish and never forget thanks to this server. Lately I have felt heavily alienated by all but two or three staff members, I offer an idea for a suggestion which everyone agrees with but two days later I bring up the same suggestion and nobody wants it anymore. It seems like the current staff have started to separate into groups and I have been just pushed away. They act like everyone is a giant family yet they leave some of us off to the side and want nothing to do with us. To those of you included in that get your act together and own up to it instead of calling us childish, you think your better than everyone else but that is not true, everyone is equal and deserves to be treated the same way. Staff that were the same rank as me act like they own the server, treating the rest of us except for the people they see as close friends like crap, some staff call us immature for expressing an opinion while one does not have the mind state to take criticism and lashes out. If you look at the most recent wave of promotion apps you will see nothing but “+1 however” (there are a few exceptions to this) it is obvious they do not think these people are ready for promotions yet they give the recommendation because they would rather see their friends promoted than the most qualified people receive any sort of promotion (as stated earlier). Hell there is one staff member that always goes behind the backs of the admin or owner after a decision because they want their way to be the only way. All this is starting to create tension between staff that I obviously let get to me and took way too far. I do apologize for my behavior although I know some won’t be able to forgive me.
 Thank you Dinkleberg for the opportunity.
-Monarch

@"Traitor"
Have fun in the future wherever you end up but Id suggest a serious attitude adjustment or you will get the same response Im also locking this thread with that being said.
[Image: giphy.gif]