Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donator T-Mod
Personally, I don't think you should be able to pay for staff. I feel as if it should stay old-school, as in only aquirable by applying.

You really shouldn't be able to hop on the server, pay for staff, and in a month or two if you're liked enough, boom, one of the most powerful positions on the server. I understand that dink has to make some money, but I don't think he should make it by letting people pay for staff. Now, don't get me wrong, we've gotten some quality staff members from DTMOD, but we've also gotten some... uhh... b a d a p p l es *cough cough* Unidan *cough cough*

tldr D-TMod should not be a thing, but if thats the way its gonna be whatever

Also want to add that by donating for TMOD, they don't get experience from Trusted and therefore most of the time they have no idea how to use rdm manager and sometimes there aren't staff on to explain, and they tend to make mistakes, but this really isnt that big of a deal.
[Image: giphy.gif]
It's not gonna change like you said good ppl come out of Dtmod, and if they are bad they get demoted.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
most donor tmods are okay or good
the bad ones get demoted
not a big deal
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
I looked over the books a few weeks ago and crunched some numbers. I'm not gonna share exactly how much, but the number of dTMods has paid for the server rental for literally it's entire life and then some.

This argument comes up all the time. It's not going away simply because money talks.
Helps the server run. You gotta give people some time to learn the ropes as well. Hell, even help them out if they need it.

We all have our opinions on if its good or bad, in the long run it's there to keep the server running. And good people do come out of Donor Tmod. I'm one with you that dislikes the idea, but I cannot deny good people have come out of it. Like what was also said above, they'll lose it if they ever start to be abusive or aren't acting mature enough for the position.

There's no reason it needs to be removed for those reasons alone.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
*pops out of nowhere*
I was a dtmod.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
I understand where you're coming from, and I had that exact feeling at a time, too because of some incidents.

But I pretty much agree with everyone else. It's been very successful donation-wise and it's dealt with easily. If the test-mod fucks up, they get stripped of their rank or are forced to learn how to actually moderate so they don't lose their privilege. I understand how someone could make the guest to test mod transformation with a simple $40 transaction, but they need to be given a chance. If they take that chance for granted, like queef said, they simply get demoted.
(02-14-2017, 11:41 PM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote: *pops out of nowhere*
I was a dtmod.

Come back. now.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(02-15-2017, 12:24 AM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote:
I was a dtmod.

Come back. now.
[Image: tumblr_lp24t0dj0C1r0t1dvo1_500.gif]
but in all seriousness
buy dtmod = more money = more servers = more demotions = no refunds = cribabies = possible idiots that will start saying stupid things like ddos/dox or mass rdm = ban = byebye
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(02-15-2017, 02:47 AM)❤ Miss Bunny ❤ Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 12:24 AM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote:
I was a dtmod.

Come back. now.
[Image: tumblr_lp24t0dj0C1r0t1dvo1_500.gif]
but in all seriousness
buy dtmod = more money = more servers = more demotions = no refunds = cribabies = possible idiots that will start saying stupid things like ddos/dox or mass rdm = ban = byebye

Let me fix this for you..

Buy tmod= more money= dink uses money on lobster dinners with legolass.