Why the hell was i banned
[Image: 3Shbdp6.gif]
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(02-12-2017, 01:35 AM)❤ Miss Lily â¤ Wrote: Ghosting isn't the only thing you've been warned for. You've been constantly warned by some staff about the comments you make to several people. Very disturbing comments, such as when you were very graphic in the chat about how women used to be punished in the past, which was actually directed towards me. This is why I can't bring myself to support you being unbanned or the reduction of it.

I can see where you are coming from with this Miss Lily and I apologize for my behavior in the past. If i am to get a reduction/unban I will work to be a better person in whole. I can come off as crude at a many of times and I have been told that I can be over the top. I'm sorry Lily.
You have apologized to me, as well as others on the server on several occasions. After all of those apologies, you still behaved the same towards people.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
I think I've had enough time to think about how ill respond to your unban request. First off, the way you treat the females on the server (me, kitty, lily, derpy back when she played) is terrible. When i say terrible I mean you white knight us like crazy. Especially towards lily, I have warned you to stop talking to lily and to leave her alone multiple times but despite me telling you that many many times, you don't stop, She. Doesn't. Like. It. You just keep on doing it. Stop. Second, do not compare me to others, or compare others to me. I think jedi is a great staff, he was very kind to +1 your unban request despite you saying that. I am NOT any better than him. Don't treat either of us like I am. Third, your sexist jokes get overwhelming, like lily said, some of them are really dark. I really don't like them, so please stop.

+1

Despite all of this, everyone deserves a second chance. But if you receive this second chance. Follow what I said.

1. Stop white knighting us. We don't like it, we're not gonna reward you for it, we're just gonna ignore you.
2. Stop talking to lily. You're worst towards her than any other female. I have warned you well over 3 or 4 times.
3. Don't compare staff.
4. Stop with your jokes, especially the sexist ones, or sexist comments in general, and the really really dark ones... oml, they get really really bad....
Dont look so blue
Banned reduced to 1 month by queef. Clean up your attitude, and reread the rules.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]