Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OwO whats this
Ingame Name: Recent names on server happy,[cc]happy,Happy (I'm not sure why game tracker had the H capped)
Happy, [cc]happy, happy game tracker hyperlinked

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:166897640

Time Played: 468

When First Joined: can't remeber when excatly, but it was early Jan 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play just about everyday late night-early morning. Eastern Time Zone UCT-5:00

Rank Desired: Trusted. 

Current Rank: Reg/Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I feel like I can bring my experience and Knowledge to the table and help maintain the server. (see other for details on PH exp.)

Why do you want to help the community?: I just want to help and let people have a fun experience. Plus not a lot of staff are on and its mostly donors and we can only do so much.
Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Negative

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): here

How did you find us?: First time around the usual server I went on was full so I joined this one since it had a lot of peps on. Second time around I just resigned from my admin postion and joined with a friend to play prop hunt

Other: I'm currently staffing two other servers Dinkleberg Murder as a Trusted, and another TTT server where I'm a supporter which is similar to trusted in Dinkleberg ranks. I've staffed 2 ph servers Dinklebergs-(tmod) and another one where for maybe half a year I was an admin for on breaks and during summer it got about 20 or so people. On that server I was expected to test new models, maps, Crates, guns, and anything pointshop related I was to fix, adjust, and or create and bring in when needed. While there the staff team was much smaller meaning we couldn't dibs things like we could here. So I was expected to watch for hackers, ghosters, and generally keep the place user friendly and troll free while enfocing our rules (extend tmod bans as well).
[Image: J6yUs0g]
You applied for Trusted before yet resigned. Why did you originally resign from trusted?

I've played with you a bit on the server, you're a solid player and fun to game with. There's just the question of whether or not you would stay as staff or just resign again.

I'm going with +0 my friend. I don't have an issue with you becoming staff, there's just some things that raise eyebrows and tilt heads with questions. 

You also recently returned, so I'd suggest browsing this section: 

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...p-Hunt--25

See you on the Prop Field Happy
I’m going to have to agree with Voss on this. So it’s a +0 for me. What I worry abut is that if or when you get trusted that you are going to resign like you did again so how can we know that you are going to stay with us? Why did you leave in the first place? You are a good player and you do help us from what I’ve seen but that thought of you getting trusted and then resigning again lingers in my mind.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I’m +0 for the exact reason Voss said.

If you have a good explaination I would be happy to change my opinion since you’re a great, friendly player who never gives staff problems.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
for what the others said I think it's enough to warrant a -1 at least from me I think you'd be good staff but prove to me you're gonna stay around first.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
I say +1 because you know the rules also you're fun to play with but I didn't know you resigned maybe catch up on some things but other than that, I give you a thumbs up good luck my dude!
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
(11-07-2018, 07:10 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote: You applied for Trusted before yet resigned. Why did you originally resign from trusted?

I've played with you a bit on the server, you're a solid player and fun to game with. There's just the question of whether or not you would stay as staff or just resign again.

I'm going with +0 my friend. I don't have an issue with you becoming staff, there's just some things that raise eyebrows and tilt heads with questions. 

You also recently returned, so I'd suggest browsing this section: 

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...p-Hunt--25

See you on the Prop Field Happy

(11-07-2018, 10:49 AM)Kasumi Wrote: I’m going to have to agree with Voss on this. So it’s a +0 for me. What I worry abut is that if or when you get trusted that you are going to resign like you did again so how can we know that you are going to stay with us? Why did you leave in the first place? You are a good player and you do help us from what I’ve seen but that thought of you getting trusted and then resigning again lingers in my mind.

(11-07-2018, 10:49 AM)Mr.Potato Wrote: I’m +0 for the exact reason Voss said.

If you have a good explaination I would be happy to change my opinion since you’re a great, friendly player who never gives staff problems.

(11-07-2018, 11:50 AM)HalfDemonLink Wrote: -1
for what the others said I think it's enough to warrant a -1 at least from me I think you'd be good staff but prove to me you're gonna stay around first.

The staff team was very different than it is now when i staffed here the inactive list was bigger than it needed and most should have been demoted, most mods weren't coming on unless its to ban people then going to play fortnite (this includes the head admin), and the two Admins (mk&roger) both have very busy personal lives. I was pretty much the only active tmod and I usually had 2 or 3 trusted on with me. Then comes the fact whenever I presented the head admin with reasons to demote someone they basically brushed me off saying their not allowed to( a couple days later after resignation the reported tmod was demoted by dinkleberg). Link to the mass resignation letter(our reasons) here and response to dink after the massive leave here
Idk if i should have added this into the app or just comment it myself, but for anyone questioning on my dedication to wherever I staff. For months I would sit on an empty server to populate it with the owner. When Murder first started here I was on there alot with Dinkleberg populating it. I don't just quit when things get too hard or i get bored. I have reasons for doing the things I do. Also to clarrify I didn't just up and leave after getting trusted. I was staff for a couple months and left when I felt like the upper staff weren't doing their job.
Dont get me wrong But i think he defs deserve a 1+ Has shown some of the donors how things are done and has help new comers with the rules and how to play  Rolleyes Also a great guy to play with during the silent night of Prophunt  Blush Best of luck mate see you on the PropField
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I'd like to point out that he was trusted for longer than most people have been apart of this server when he staffed here before. He was a very good trusted and a great Tmod before we left.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]