Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted
Ingame Name: daeganislegit

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:192823087

Time Played: 270 hours and 91 minutes

When First Joined:  June this year 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): eastern standard time Monday- Thursday I play 4:00-8:00 Friday to Saturday I play till I get tired 

Sponsor(s): 

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: regular

What can you do to help the community: I can stop rdmers, hackers, and help people

Why you want to help the community: ever since I joined the server the staff was always nice and helpful so I want to be like that

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Un-ban

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-here-we-go

How did you find us?:  I was browsing and found this server and since I like fairy odd parents R.I.P I joined

Other:  hey this is my third time I know I'm sorry 
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Hello, I'm gonna give you a +1 because there's really no reason not to; you've shown dedication to wanting to be a staff member, and you've been helpful on the server. Although, there is one problem with your application: for some reason you've put time played as "16255", which I assume is minutes, but putting it as hours played would be much better.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(11-07-2018, 03:06 PM)Trombowen Wrote: Hello, I'm gonna give you a +1 because there's really no reason not to; you've shown dedication to wanting to be a staff member, and you've been helpful on the server. Although, there is one problem with your application: for some reason you've put time played as "16255", which I assume is minutes, but putting it as hours played would be much better.

Ok I did the math and put the hours

I'm not gonna leave an actual vote because I feel like this is something the admins can judge for themselves.

I will comment though, on the immaturity I've seen which makes it hard for me to judge. I realize you get a lot of shit for being quite young but the way you handle it is not really good imo. Even with little things like when some guy said to you "Daegan go play something meant for your age like minecraft" and then they left- you asked me if you should (seriously) tell a mod that he harassed you when that was the most mild comment I've ever read.

You also recently kept joining with the names of the staff that were on the server: http://prntscr.com/lflyq1
I recall you being asked to stop multiple times and kicked for it twice and this was like 2 weeks ago or something like that. Having fun is good and all but if you're asked to stop you should probably do so immediately especially if you know having similar names is against the rules. 

I know you've been saying you're trying to do better so you can get trusted but actual results of your actions rather than just saying some words show if it's true or not. 

Good luck tho
(11-07-2018, 03:17 PM)✩Hani Wrote: I'm not gonna leave an actual vote because I feel like this is something the admins can judge for themselves.

I will comment though, on the immaturity I've seen which makes it hard for me to judge. I realize you get a lot of shit for being quite young but the way you handle it is not really good imo. Even with little things like when some guy said to you "Daegan go play something meant for your age like minecraft" and then they left- you asked me if you should (seriously) tell a mod that he harassed you when that was the most mild comment I've ever read.

You also recently kept joining with the names of the staff that were on the server: http://prntscr.com/lflyq1
I recall you being asked to stop multiple times and kicked for it twice and this was like 2 weeks ago or something like that. Having fun is good and all but if you're asked to stop you should probably do so immediately especially if you know having similar names is against the rules. 

I know you've been saying you're trying to do better so you can get trusted but actual results of your actions rather than just saying some words show if it's true or not. 

Good luck tho

I understand that day I was tired and I know not an excuse and wanted to do  something funny and that doesn't excuse my actions but I know that wasn't a mature decision and I understand that you want me to not say and do so I promise you that I will show you maturity

That’s a big no from me. Almost banned on prop hunt, you can’t  handle criticism also immature.
(11-08-2018, 03:07 PM)Dakota Wrote: That’s a big no from me. Almost banned on prop hunt, you can’t  handle criticism also immature.

What when was I almost banned on prop hunt

-1 for reasons stated above including hani's. I get we all have immature fun on the server but there's things that are harmless and things that really aren't okay, and if you can't make that distinction yourself (which is sometimes the case) then I wouldn't expect that to happen as staff either
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(11-08-2018, 03:24 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: -1 for reasons stated above including hani's. I get we all have immature fun on the server but there's things that are harmless and things that really aren't okay, and if you can't make that distinction yourself (which is sometimes the case) then I wouldn't expect that to happen as staff either

I understand I will make sure to do more things mature and realize I shouldnt do it even if I see others my problem is I want to be liked by the community but in my case it ended bad because I took everything that everyone would do to make people laugh and shape it in the wrong way I will work to improve this

-1 you are “testing” your donor powers meanwhile there is not need to use them. I personally do not trust you with trusted powers because of this. P.S. I remember we told you to NOT use them only when necessary on the previous map before this.

[Image: EvcwYuj.jpg]

[Image: LoTjDnw.jpg]
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]