Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned?
Steam Name: THE CAKE IS A SPY!

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:34195717

Who banned you: Console

Reason for ban: !cake Anticheat: Incident STEAM_0:1:34195717/1586: clientside lua execution, console variable manipulation

Reason for Mods to unban you: I didn't do anything

(Optional)Extra details: I logged back on the other day and like 30 seconds later got banned for some reason.
There’s a bit of a format to follow so we have some information on what’s going on

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(11-08-2018, 01:34 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: There’s a bit of a format to follow so we have some information on what’s going on

Better?
Much better

Do you have scripts run in the background? Some lua code or other extra, maybe from some single player test even that you forgot to turn off?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon

(11-08-2018, 01:40 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Much better

Do you have scripts run in the background? Some lua code or other extra, maybe from some single player test even that you forgot to turn off?

Not that I know of, most of my workshop should just be gamemodes/maps/skins and I don't recall installing anything that wasn't from the workshop other than the CS/Portal/Half-Life/Etc. files as add-ons.

Could I have picked something up from another server or their content subscription list?
CAC doesn't just ban for nothing. Something had to be running that it caught, even something that you may have had accidentally running.
I'm pretty sure console variable manipulation just means you could have set your cmdrate higher than the server limit or other console commands not expressly allowed through cake. Or you're just trying to cheat by injecting lua into your game. Either way you did something you shouldn't have.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Two theories to why you were banned by cac. One, it was a false positive which is rare with cac, but I have seen it happen on occasion. Two, you had your sv_cheats set to 1 intentionally or not (which caused the console variable manipulation) and had something like an auto exe file running or external clientside lua (which causes clientside lua execution). Whatever the case may be, Traitor or Dink would have to confirm whether or not the ban was accurate in the cac menu by looking at what triggered the clientside lua execution.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
[Image: Screenshot_2.png]What is coui?
Means you have a hack running is what client side lua execution