Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gg.
Hiya.
GG to prophunt. Its been driven into the ground by someone who thinks this shit can just sustain itself, and its turned into a shattered mess with no community left. Not even I can fix it now, as much as I would love to. There is literally nothing anyone can do at this point but start from the ground up with it. But im a bigger person than that. So I have decided to do the best thing for myself and leave. We had a good run guys, but all good things must come to an end. I just didnt think 2 years of work would end like this. One. Petty. Lying. Manipulative person. Who knows, maybe at this point it could become that second TTT or murder server. Who knows.
I'd like to thank @"Crow The Drug Dealer" for welcoming me to this server and raising me to be an admin. I loved what you did for this server, and im sorry it was destroyed by someone with a severe cognitive malfunction.

So long, and see ya on TTT.
(02-12-2017, 04:05 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Hiya.
GG to prophunt. Its been driven into the ground by someone who thinks this shit can just sustain itself, and its turned into a shattered mess with no community left. Not even I can fix it now, as much as I would love to. There is literally nothing anyone can do at this point but start from the ground up with it. But im a bigger person than that. So I have decided to do the best thing for myself and leave. We had a good run guys, but all good things must come to an end. I just didnt think 2 years of work would end like this. One. Petty. Lying. Manipulative person. Who knows, maybe at this point it could become that second TTT or murder server. Who knows.
I'd like to thank @"Crow The Drug Dealer" for welcoming me to this server and raising me to be an admin. I loved what you did for this server, and im sorry it was destroyed by someone with a severe cognitive malfunction.

see you on ttt russy bear :')
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
Ashame. Well, nice knowing you, not the best sight to see you go, also not so subtle. But its alright. Best of wishes. *pulls the sheets*
Adios Russ, your try-harding ass will be missed.  :P
Although towards the end you said many things shouldn't have been said, I wish you the best. Heart

-so long
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(02-12-2017, 04:05 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Hiya.

hey look, we converted someone to TTT. thats nice.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Paying my respects.

F
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]