Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban: Bolesław Prus/Bolesław Krzywousty
Offender's Name: Bolesław Prus [2007]PL STEAM_0:1:121543098
       the chair aka Bolesław Krzywousty STEAM_0:1:60939567

Steam ID: see above

Potential Witnesses: [black]Kommie,Corrilly,AD

Reason to Ban: Ghosting

Proof: Video evidence https://youtu.be/UG5tNkoH7eA (will upload if need be, Kommie has video evidence aswell)

Other: Players were kicked for ghosting, returned with changed names and profiles set to privet, they refuse to join the same team or comply.
Hey Sember ^_^ You might need to Upload your Video for proof as they cant do much If there isnt any evidence  :D And it will save the staff from chasing u up.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
i need proof
The proof was suppose to be uploaded with this thread. Next time link the proof with the thread not if need be. Proof is something that needs to be included and if it isnt then there cant be a ban
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hold on, i had to edit it it takes time to export and upload. Link will be posted after the upload. (posted the link, might take some time to fully upload. https://youtu.be/UG5tNkoH7eA)
Yeah for some reason I can't watch the video in the initial report or in your latest reply just to Youtube with a blank video that doesn't play.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Its still uploading, give it time EDIT should be working now.
The Ghosters have been dealth with.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army