Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idk why. I was told this was important.
Hi. I'm TDawg4.

No, I'm not gay, the whole "miss" thing is for a clan that I don't know why I am apart of it, but I am. I am a classic shotgun user, but recently I have been introduced to SAA (shotgun addicts anonymous) I am trying to make a change hopefully for the better.

I would like to thank our leader @"Bang Bang" for his support in my struggle against my addiction.

Oh and see all of you out there. in the ttt realm. 

peace,

TDawg4

Ps. The SAA is open to all even if you are ph. All must repent. I would like to apologize if i have miss represented the SAA badly in any way. @"mkkay671" @"lynx" @"[Red]Starky"
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Thank you BangBang for rehabilitation of shithunners
Ty.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I think I may need to join the SAA ;;
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
hello, such a shame that TTT users hate us. Smh, well anyways hola  Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
How do I join SAA
[Image: original.gif]
Ph is always included in the hate smh.
I love how every1 on TTT and whatnot are against ph and include it in every post, its fucking great.

Never change :'))
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
TTT>PH
And even PH has shitguns.
(02-13-2017, 05:26 PM)lynx Wrote: I love how every1 on TTT and whatnot are against ph and include it in every post, its fucking great.

Never change :'))

I like prophunt
Dont look so blue