Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone trust Temmie ?
Ingame Name: Temmie Ferret

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47697010

Time Played: 280 hours (Temmie Ferret) 21 hours (Leusz The Ferret) and a bit more with others name, much more than 300 hours

When First Joined: August 30, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I can play the whole morning and afternoon (7am till 10pm on the server time) my time zone is gmt -3 , Brasilia time 

Sponsor(s): @Ace1579 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: my free time permit playing on the morning and afternoon, (on the time the server) is the time with a fewer people, not the most chaotic time, but some people can give headache on these hours, so i wish be staff to "cover" more hours online with staff on the server

Why you want to help the community: i dont like people infringing the rules just for trolling and laziness to not read the rules or just abusing because dont have staff online, well i just want to help more than a ban request post, because most the people infringe the rules is not a worth a forum thread 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): well 2 times, one by accident for putting my steam on the ban request (this is the post i did that https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...af-t-buddy) and the other one was just joke 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

How did you find us?: I don't remember exactly, but was kinda randomly, but i guess i joined because the name :3

Other: i know im not the best with rules(edit i forgot the "Not" i should put grammar there too XD), but i can improve that, i can get salty or grumpy sometimes (like every human) but i can admit my mistake and i will say sorry if that hurt or affect someone.  
+1 always on has no life knows the rules brings the law
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Temmie here is on constantly, gets on early and stays on basically all day. Temmie knows enough about the rules to be Trusted (or any rank really there all borderline the same). I personally have never had any problems with Temmie and is overall great to play with. ^-^
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
+1 Always online and knows the rules
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+1, does ban requests and knows the rules plus is very active, definitely deserves the chance
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
-1 too gay to be staff

wait nevermind we have shwaggins

In all seriousness, +1, knows the rules, keeps me busy with ban requests, and is a fun person to play with. A great fit to join the staff team, in my humble opinion.
(12-01-2018, 05:56 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: -1 too gay to be staff

wait nevermind we have shwaggins

In all seriousness, +1, knows the rules, keeps me busy with ban requests, and is a fun person to play with. A great fit to join the staff team, in my humble opinion.

ur mom gave +1 too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm gonna stay neutral with a flat 0 solely because-
Yes, you do know the rules and you're on a lot (u no life hah gotem) + I've also have seen times where you don't know how to read a situation which leads you to say some things that can be at times a little out of hand both in server and forums. Makes it hard for me to judge how you'd go about handling certain situations.
Of course like, this is just my perspective and you're free to take it how ever you'd like, it's just like my little piece of advice to you as I'm speaking from my own experience and without a doubt no one's perfect.

Good luck u ho   Cool
(12-01-2018, 07:03 PM)✩Hani Wrote: I'm gonna stay neutral with a flat 0 solely because-
Yes, you do know the rules and you're on a lot (u no life hah gotem) + I've also have seen times where you don't know how to read a situation which leads you to say some things that can be at times a little out of hand both in server and forums. Makes it hard for me to judge how you'd go about handling certain situations.
Of course like, this is just my perspective and you're free to take it how ever you'd like, it's just like my little piece of advice to you as I'm speaking from my own experience and without a doubt and no one's perfect.

Good luck u ho   Cool

yeah, i know im a bit harsh sometimes, even understanding very well the situation, just a problem of my personality which im trying change but that take ages to happen

P.S : i wont up vote to you stay 69 of reputation ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I have to agree with Hani as I’ve seen my fair share of that myself, so I’m remaining neutral on this too