Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
^3Options
I dont see how anybody is defending this, slow it RIGHT DOWN, firstly snaps to christian THROUGH THE GROUND AND MILES AWAY, and then does a clear cut 180 to a mans head.

But yea mate human reactions aint it....

Legit aids
(01-03-2017, 05:28 PM)^3Options Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 05:23 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 05:20 PM)^3Options Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 05:16 PM)DanUK Wrote: Seen this thread, So I decided to spectate him myself when I was dead, This is what I found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJU9NkX7...e=youtu.be
In that video my crosshair doesn't even snap onto Fozzy.

We're not even talking about fozzy, we're talking about you whipping around 180 in a split second and snapping onto christian through the floor, and then snap shooting gamingprophet shortly afterwards. Honestly I'm not even sure how you can even defend the snap to christian, it's like, there's absolutely no way you could have gotten such an accurate flick to him considering you had no idea he was there due to him being underground.
It doesn't snap onto Christian either, If my crosshair snapped onto Christian it would have been below his name not above.
Dude, you're done.
(01-03-2017, 05:31 PM)Red Panda Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 05:16 PM)DanUK Wrote: Seen this thread, So I decided to spectate him myself when I was dead, This is what I found.

We're not even talking about fozzy, we're talking about you whipping around 180 in a split second and snapping onto christian through the floor, and then snap shooting gamingprophet shortly afterwards. Honestly I'm not even sure how you can even defend the snap to christian, it's like, there's absolutely no way you could have gotten such an accurate flick to him considering you had no idea he was there due to him being underground.
It doesn't snap onto Christian either, If my crosshair snapped onto Christian it would have been below his name not above.
Dude, you're done.

I'm going to add you on Steam @Red Panda, as do some other staff members. While this video is convincing, I think we'd all agree that more evidence is better.
(01-03-2017, 05:31 PM)DanUK Wrote: I dont see how anybody is defending this, slow it RIGHT DOWN, firstly snaps to christian THROUGH THE GROUND AND MILES AWAY, and then does a clear cut 180 to a mans head.

But yea mate human reactions aint it....

Legit aids

Personally, I'd demote staff members who defended this, even after evidence was provided. Or shame them. How could you let someone get away with that? Let alone be on their side. It's super fucking obvious and the fact we players can identify a hacker better than staff themselves is a piss off. Why is this even debatable anymore?!
Watching the video frame-by-frame, there are zero transition frames in the 180º turn. There are also zero transition frames in the 45º turn. Dem dere be hacks.

Dude, you're done.

Nope. This video shows me snapping near players not directly on them like all aimbots do.
(01-03-2017, 05:34 PM)^3Options Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 05:20 PM)^3Options Wrote: In that video my crosshair doesn't even snap onto Fozzy.

Dude, you're done.

Nope. This video shows me snapping near players not directly on them like all aimbots do.

There are aimbots that guide your aim instead of snapping on them to make it less obvious.

As of right now, ^3Options has been banned on suspicion of hacking. At the moment, staff members are obtaining the demo files from @Red Panda, and we're going to investigate further and see what we find.
(01-03-2017, 05:34 PM)^3Options Wrote: Nope. This video shows me snapping near players not directly on them like all aimbots do.

Like Rhapsody said, the name covers the player at that distance, and you were right on his name, not to mention the fact that you were above him, so Christians name would have been even more accurate to where his playermodel actually was, even still though, please explain how you literally turned 180 degrees in 1 frame, and stopped EXACTLY on christian through the ground? I'd love an explaination.
"Nope. This video shows me snapping near players not directly on them like all aimbots do."

In this thread i DO NOT appreciate the banging on staff. They work hard and do their job fairly well. So.... They missed one. THAT IS WHY THERE IS FORUMS, and other routes for these types of things. I do agree, and based on the videos the evidence seems clear, but don't blame staff when the staff comment on your first post was when you had no evidence. In most cases reports of hacking are by disgruntled players who are salty.

Thanks

(i wrote/typed this to support the hacking claim but not the hate towards staff most, if not all do their job well)
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.