Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
^3Options
If no evidence is added within the next 24 hours, this thread will be locked.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(01-02-2017, 04:03 PM)Market Down Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 01:26 PM)Red Panda Wrote: Will do, I will record it over with my phone in a day or two. But I did not say he doesn't deserve his position on the fact he won't ban someone without sufficient evidence. I understand its a situation for him in which he needs hard evidence, trust me. But if someone claims another player is hacking, is it not worth taking a look at all? Even if it means you lose 2-3 rounds of playing the game yourself to spectate the victim? He hasn't done anything to help justify my claims, besides checking console (which is nothing really), and even ignored me when I asked if ^3Options had bought a radar during a round, to prove he was wall hacking. Whilst basically making a joke out of my whole claim before I had even made this post. A player on your server (as a staff member) should not have to do a staff members job themselves.
You don't need staff to check if someone bought a radar. Hit F8 at the end of the round and you can see it yourself in the logs. If you owned and managed a gmod server for as long as you say you did, I'm pretty sure you would have a basic understanding of the functions of RDM manager.

It's been about 2 years since I played GMOD in general (: People forget things, which is why I wouldn't know most of Lua coding anymore.
(01-02-2017, 05:00 PM)Christian Wrote: If no evidence is added within the next 24 hours, this thread will be locked.

That's a minuscule amount of time for someone who works, but i'll try my best given a day.
Evidence should of been added along with your Ban Request when you made it in the first place. So if you're not going to follow the process I see no reason why to keep this open. If you don't have it I'm locking this. Otherwise I'm giving you time to gather it, however you should of had it by the time you made this Ban Request.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
If Red says he has proof the thread will stay open till he posts it, or until a decent amount of time has passed with no proof.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(01-03-2017, 12:00 PM)Scoovie Wrote: If Red says he has proof the thread will stay open till he posts it, or until a decent amount of time has passed with no proof.

Thank you, btw two videos uploaded.
It looks like you have this saved as a demo, it's hard to get good proof when in third person. Re-record the demoes in first person, and we'll be able to make a more accurate verdict.

As it stands, it doesn't really look like hacking to me, but as I said, it's hard to tell with third person.
You could also upload the demo to dropbox or something so our staff team can view what you have. But I'm not seeing anything with the 3rd person angle.
(01-03-2017, 04:05 PM)Rhapsody Wrote: It looks like you have this saved as a demo, it's hard to get good proof when in third person. Re-record the demoes in first person, and we'll be able to make a more accurate verdict.

As it stands, it doesn't really look like hacking to me, but as I said, it's hard to tell with third person.

So you want me to continue playing with this guy and try record MORE evidence, even after I already provided some? If I was him, id just stop right there, because I know someone already found out. Or just stop whenever I see "Red Panda" in the server. It's going to make things much more difficult for me. By the way, if I go in first person, the hack he's using enables him to see who's spectating him like said in the original post. Which also automatically disables his hacks.

(01-03-2017, 04:05 PM)Rhapsody Wrote: It looks like you have this saved as a demo, it's hard to get good proof when in third person. Re-record the demoes in first person, and we'll be able to make a more accurate verdict.

So you want me to record MORE evidence of this guy hacking, after I already got some? Also going in first person enables him to see that I am spectating him, along with anybody else who is spectating him. I am not going to try record more footage after I already exposed him, as he's going to use simple logic and just stop in general whenever I am online, who wouldn't. You cannot switch to first person from the demos.

Ridiculous.
Quote:So you want me to continue playing with this guy and try record MORE evidence, even after I already provided some? If I was him, id just stop right there, because I know someone already found out. Or just stop whenever I see "Red Panda" in the server. It's going to make things much more difficult for me. By the way, if I go in first person, the hack he's using enables him to see who's spectating him like said in the original post. Which also automatically disables his hacks.

No. You recorded your evidence as a demo, as shown by the Demo UI in your second attachment. You can set it to first person easily and show us that evidence without having to play with him again. Additionally, the hacks that have this feature also show you if someone is spectating in third person. And I sincerely hope you don't think the hacks will stop working if you go to first person in a demo, because it's a recording.

Quote:So you want me to record MORE evidence of this guy hacking, after I already got some? Also going in first person enables him to see that I am spectating him, along with anybody else who is spectating him. I am not going to try record more footage after I already exposed him, as he's going to use simple logic and just stop in general whenever I am online, who wouldn't. You cannot switch to first person from the demos.

As I said just above, I'm asking you to switch perspective, not to gather more evidence. This is possible in the Demo UI by switching perspective by pressing Space, or by typing 'firstperson' in console. If you can't do this, then I request that you post the demo files you're using as evidence, so that they can checked by staff members more closely. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you didn't even read my post fully, or at the very least wasn't able to interpret it correctly, given the response you gave.