Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Ban Request] RED
Offender's Name: RED

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87188807 

Potential Witnesses: Dylpickle, Thephoenix, Cimag, Reignleif, Crunch, Mya

Reason to Ban: General hostility to everyone on the server. More specific, in my case a specific case. I was a traitor, and i called a KOS on him, and he instantly launches into a tirade, and starts berating me, calling me an idiot, a jerk, ect... Then he reports me after he dies, calling me toxic just for playing the game. I am tired of this kid attacking everyone on the server, berating, mic spamming, and just in general being a nuisance. 

Proof: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1613631713

Other: I've played on this server every day for about a week now, and if i had played with RED on day one, i would not have stayed. He is a toxic player, he bullies people, he mic spams constantly even after being gagged, or told to stop with his screaming, mic spamming and in general being a nuisance. For new players coming to the server, and seeing RED get away with his stuff it draws them away. He lies, he verbally abuses other players, hes just not a good player. He has his good moments, but they are vastly outweighed by his negative actions. I'm not against his personality, i'm not against his voice, I'm against him. He just is not a nice player, and draws away the fun for many players on this server. I've had fun with him on occasion but he'll just go and ruin his reputation by screaming into the mic, and annoying the whole server. I know i'm not the first person to complain about this nuisance, but i home i'm the last.
You made a forum account just to troll RED??? I don't see enough proof to ban him sorry.
I'm not saying who's to blame or anything but, all I'm saying is when he is on he spams the mic constantly, false reports, and literally cries about every little thing even though he starts it half the time. When he's in the server it automatically gets toxic and it just turns into troll city and it makes people leave and it's all around not a fun time to play. I think some people can harass him a little too much sometimes, BUT he always harasses too and he just stated last game he's just trying to get 3 people banned even though he starts it as well and that's very childish. That's my 2 cents.

Also, I don't know why the admins come on randomly and tell everyone to stop being rude to red or they'll be banned and red just gets a free pass every time and it boggles my mind why that is.
(01-03-2019, 07:52 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: You made a forum account just to troll RED??? I don't see enough proof to ban him sorry.

This isn't me trolling? I am tired of you protecting him so much, for no reason. When will you come to reason, I can understand if only one person had a problem with the kid, but when people have consistently had a problem with him for a week now apparantly from what i'm hearing, its not a problem with them, its a problem with him. You are being to bias on this situation and are actively protecting him from anything and working on reports with your bias as well. But oh well.
I personally do not care for the kid, he does stupid shit to egg on to people, but everything you and your little troll friend group are doing is too far. You all constantly target him, cuss at him, and bully him to try and make him rage quit. You're all just going to end up with bans yourselves. This is ridiculous
Even if he is trolling or being hostile, the "proof" you provided ain't it. If you have chatlogs or recordings, make a thread including them

Closed before this turns into another shitshow, if he needs to be banned then provide evidence of him doing something bannable in the future.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]