No
(01-04-2019, 12:18 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: If this was a one time thing I'd recommend for an unban but I just unbanned you last week and you calling scoovie a Odd Fellow was the last straw, and honestly you don't deserve another chance, if you would've kept your mouth shut on the forums and to Scoovie you wouldn't be banned. Also the video you sent has no audio and its cut off to show names. I wish you the best, but clearly from other players indication, people think this was the right call, and I'm glad the admins made the decision to ban you.

Im sorry I dont know how to fix obs. It doesnt seem to want to work. It does have audio just not game audio
Yeah so every time you get in trouble you argue with staff about it even though you clearly had broken a rule (or more) and you have had a history of being racist and homophobic (targeted towards Scoovie, which is harassment in itself) and still didn't stop doing things when staff told you. Nor did you stop doing what you were doing when you were temp banned the first time. If after that ban you stopped with the trolling, racism, and going along with the troll group you would still be here. But, you didn't. -1 unban, -1 reduce.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(01-04-2019, 12:36 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Yeah so every time you get in trouble you argue with staff about it even though you clearly had broken a rule (or more) and you have had a history of being racist and homophobic (targeted towards Scoovie, which is harassment in itself) and still didn't stop doing things when staff told you. Nor did you stop doing what you were doing when you were temp banned the first time. If after that ban you stopped with the trolling, racism, and going along with the troll group you would still be here. But, you didn't. -1 unban, -1 reduce.

i did stop with the racism though. I dont troll. I dont go along with "the troll group". Yeah im friends with them but it doesnt mean anything. I didnt know scoovie was homosexual I said something to him over pms and am now trying to speak to matt over pms.
(01-04-2019, 12:39 AM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 12:36 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Yeah so every time you get in trouble you argue with staff about it even though you clearly had broken a rule (or more) and you have had a history of being racist and homophobic (targeted towards Scoovie, which is harassment in itself) and still didn't stop doing things when staff told you. Nor did you stop doing what you were doing when you were temp banned the first time. If after that ban you stopped with the trolling, racism, and going along with the troll group you would still be here. But, you didn't. -1 unban, -1 reduce.

i did stop with the racism though. I dont troll. I dont go along with "the troll group". Yeah im friends with them but it doesnt mean anything. I didnt know scoovie was homosexual I said something to him over pms and am now trying to speak to matt over pms.

According to other staff you didn't and if you're friends with someone and breaking rules/being a general nuisance along with them that does constitute a troll group
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(01-04-2019, 12:51 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 12:39 AM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote:

According to other staff you didn't and if you're friends with someone and breaking rules/being a general nuisance along with them that does constitute a troll group

Well tell an admin to check chat logs and gags/mutes. Only i have gagged myself since my ban at end of the map so im not tempted to say stuff. I try  not to break the rules with them. Yeah i rdm my friends(they dont care usually) but ive seen staff do it as well.
Under few circumstances is calling someone "Odd Fellow" as an insult okay. Why would you have an argument in the shoutbox in the first place? I don't understand why you would combine both of these things and call someone Odd Fellow in the shoutbox. Although I find it hard to believe that you just happened to call Scoovie a Odd Fellow and had no idea he was gay, that's not my job to tell. After this tirade maybe it's best to make an apology to those who are owed and come back later with an unban request.
[Image: 1uNafV0.png]
So I am going to stick my two cents in here before this is closed.
-1 for both unban and reduction.
My reasoning being you are childish, you argue with staff regardless of if they are correct or wrong, instigate harassment of other players and play part in it, you troll, you are racists, and you mic spam. You are also banned from the Discord for continuing to argue with staff and harass them as they tried to help direct you to the forums to where you could make an unban request for PH, then you moved to TTT and continued the same stuff. You target everyone and anyone on your unban requests as well as called an Admin a "Odd Fellow". You have been banned multiple times and clearly from each ban you n e v e r learn from your mistakes. The Moderators and Admins have given you more than enough chances to prove you can change and each time you literally take it and throw it back in their face. It is out of hand. You have been targeting Burrito Bowl, Scoovie, and after the ban for RED was closed you continued to argue with Gabe in the shoutout box. You behavior has been completely uncalled for. I don't understand why you can't see where you have made mistakes and why you can't seem to fix them.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(01-04-2019, 01:19 AM)JustKuono Wrote: So I am going to stick my two cents in here before this is closed.
My reasoning being you are childish, you argue with staff regardless of if they are correct or wrong, instigate harassment of other players and play part in it, you troll, you are racists, and you mic spam. You are also banned from the Discord for continuing to argue with staff and harass them as they tried to help direct you to the forums to where you could make an unban request for PH, then you moved to TTT and continued the same stuff. You target everyone and anyone on your unban requests as well as called an Admin a "Odd Fellow". You have been banned multiple times and clearly from each ban you n e v e r learn from your mistakes. The Moderators and Admins have given you more than enough chances to prove you can change and each time you literally take it and throw it back in their face. It is out of hand. You have been targeting Burrito Bowl, Scoovie, and after the ban for RED was closed you continued to argue with Gabe in the shoutout box. You behavior has been completely uncalled for. I don't understand why you can't see where you have made mistakes and why you can't seem to fix them.

No. I havent been racist since i was banned. I dont instigate it RED does. I havent mic spammed since i was banned. Yes i was banned from discord because i was pbanned from ph and was being extremely rude. I dont target anyone. I reply back to people who reply on my unban request. I have been banned once on ttt then it went to a pban because i told an admin i didnt know was homosexual a Odd Fellow, while not even in the server after he was rude to me? Im sorry but that doesnt make much since im trying to talk to matt and scoovie over pms. I asked gabe about it and scoovie was extremely rude to me. I pmed gabe and gabe was also a bit rude. Matt on the other hand has been nice in the pms over what i have talked to him about. I have no reason to target scoovie so i dont know what you are talking about. I called him a Odd Fellow as he was being rude to me. I shouldnt have used it as an insult yet i did. I didnt know he was homosexual else i wouldnt have used it. Burrito has been not nice to me at all.
(01-04-2019, 01:32 AM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 01:19 AM)JustKuono Wrote: So I am going to stick my two cents in here before this is closed.

No. I havent been racist since i was banned. I dont instigate it RED does. I havent mic spammed since i was banned. Yes i was banned from discord because i was pbanned from ph and was being extremely rude. I dont target anyone. I reply back to people who reply on my unban request. I have been banned once on ttt then it went to a pban because i told an admin i didnt know was homosexual a Odd Fellow, while not even in the server after he was rude to me? Im sorry but that doesnt make much since im trying to talk to matt and scoovie over pms. I asked gabe about it and scoovie was extremely rude to me. I pmed gabe and gabe was also a bit rude. Matt on the other hand has been nice in the pms over what i have talked to him about. I have no reason to target scoovie so i dont know what you are talking about. I called him a Odd Fellow as he was being rude to me. I shouldnt have used it as an insult yet i did. I didnt know he was homosexual else i wouldnt have used it. Burrito has been not nice to me at all.

Look man, I am sorry that you can't seem to comprehend this. No matter what someone's sexuality is, you shouldn't call them a Odd Fellow. I feel like I have to talk to you like you're a 8 year old. You don't seem to comprehend how to be a decent human being and you continuously harass us. Don't expect to be treated with respect after how you have acted. Get over it and learn your lesson. Be nice to people, be a decent person. Damn.
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]
I dont want to waste too much words on this dirt.

GTFO. -1 unban, -1 reduce.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.