Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Moderator Application
Ingame Name: Avi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171398726

Time Played: Gametracker says I have 889.78

When First Joined: October 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I try to be available mid afternoon to late evening at various times.

Sponsor(s): @"Dakota" 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Tmod

What can you do to help the community: Ever since returning to the Tmod position (I used to be Tmod on this server for quite awhile and already knew how the position works), I have handled reports and server issues as best as possible while keeping a level head.  I feel that is something important to stepping up to the moderator position.  I also have a lot of past experience handling bans, ban requests, and other responsibilities that moderators handle here from my experience as former upper staff on other communities.  

Why you want to help the community: I want to help the community for the same reasons I originally wanted to staff here, because I enjoy helping new and regular players on the server.  I like being able to answer questions and respond to players when they need help.  

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): The only bans I have are joke bans.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts):
My first trusted app is on the old enjiin forums which was approved.

How did you find us?: I found Dinks from server hopping.

Other: Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Ez +1
Avi is very level headed and all around enjoyable to play with. She knows how to have fun and get serious when needed. All around great staff that definitely deserves mod.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
From the time Ive seen Avi staff in prophunt until now. Ive seen she has grown heaps in all areas of being a staff. She helpful / Reliable / and can get the work done when no other staff are on. And she does things other staff dont. 1+ For this for sure. Will be weird to see u become a TTT Mod and a Trusted in Prophunt. And you will have a lot on your plate. But If other staff can do it so can u.

Keep up the great work Avi / Proud to be playing along side you. TTT side and Prophunt side
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Pretty much a no brainer. Has past experience as Moderator here, well mannered and knows exactly what she's doing. Not much else needs to be said here.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Avi is one of the few staff members that I feel I can trust implicitly. She's a great staff member and will be a great asset to the moderator team. She's submitted a ton of ban requests, gets proof for them, and does them all correctly. If she hadn't left her staff position prior, she could have easily broken through the glass ceiling to become an admin.

She knows how to do her job correctly and does so very well.

I usually can write a whole novel on my posts, but I can't really think of anything else to say. Avi would be a spectacular addition to the moderator team and I think y'all should promote her.

Edit: CHECK CHECK PROMOTE CHECK CHECK
+1
I don't have any TTT experience with her but I know she'll do a great job as a TTT Mod as I have had many discussions with her on shit that has happened before in her past and my past staffing experiences. I've also been witness to how she can handle situations in general. Would be a bad idea to deny this promotion.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
+1 

I may not be on TTT much be when I am on with Avi she does a great job and I can tell from my time with her on both Ph and TTT she is absolutely ready for this position.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
+1

While I will put it out there that she isn't the most active overall on TTT, she does her best to balance it and prophunt. But by merit alone- she's a fantastic staff member who does reports fairly and objectively as possible and is always helpful and friendly on the server. Definitely capable of being a great mod
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 I don't play TTT that often, but when i do Avi is usually on and she's really helpful and handles the server really well
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Damnit. I hate to do this but...

+1. No reason not to. Solid staff.