Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Maps
Been a while since any major  upgrades to  the prop hunt server , a few new maps would be  nice even adding a few old ones back like Little Garden & PH juke to name a few  Heart
I vote for spongebob map, yeah its a meme but the sponge bob maps ive played on other servers were always fun. We are long over due for some kind of new content. May the prop hunt gods bless us with something, anything.
Do you have any maps in mind you want to add?
this was officially official.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
It'll be nice to have links to said maps, however, little garden I believe doesn't have enough spawn points, and Imo juke shouldn't be added because of its gimmick (during the round, Sewage(?) rises up killing everyone who doesn't go onto the glass walls or balconies. Thus making it a harder map to hide on than house_v3.)
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
ye Juke is bad almost nowhere to hide/really easy for hunters to kill especially when the floor starts to rise up and kill you and imo bikini bottom will be horrid with 40 people on it its easy to memorize and not really anywhere to hide
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I would also like to see new maps as well But in time Ill wait and See
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
The sewerage doesnt actually kill you in PH JUke it just gives the props a short time to move and rehide !!
(02-22-2019, 11:19 PM)[pink]Corrilly Wrote: The sewerage doesnt actually kill you in PH JUke it  just gives the props a short time to move and rehide  !!

the juke I played it killed you
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(02-23-2019, 01:03 AM)happy Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 11:19 PM)[pink]Corrilly Wrote: The sewerage doesnt actually kill you in PH JUke it  just gives the props a short time to move and rehide  !!

the juke I played it killed you

Must of updated it since i played it then  last version i played it was harmless
There are been few suggested maps for Prop Hunt. However, it depends on how much megabytes does the map contain. Since Dinkleberg wanted to limit how much data in the server for fast downloading. Give a link to a map you're willing to want and it'll be voted on other staffs if they wanted or not.

Additionally, this type of suggestion was already made previously.