Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
map problem - ttt_ratsmildorm_v1
ttt_ratsmildorm_v1 has some type of problem that makes it unplayable as it only gets 5fps-8fps-21fps with FPS changing rapidly

From what I have seen when this map loaded a good amount of people left the server and those who remained tried to die as fast as possible so map would change.

When being on the map the console is constantly flooded with the errors: 
CMaterial::DrawElements: No bound shader
CMaterial::PrecacheVars: error loading vmt file for models/props_blackmesa/light_lowprofile01_off

NOTE - now the map has changed to dimmsdale but it seems that his error I posted above will go into the console at random and lag, other people are saying they are having random lag aswell
It is not as bad as it was on the ttt_ratsmildorm_v1 as it was completely unplayable but now im getting these odd, random, lag spikes and the same error code is in console and I notice whenever I look at the sun on the dimmsdale map the lag spike happens but when I look to the dark side of the map it goes away, never had this happen before on dimmsdale

I am noticing it is more random on dimmsdale but extremely constant on ttt_ratsmildorm_v1 and I also notice on dimmsdale when looking at the sun from fairy world it does not produce the console error and lag as when looking at towns sun

Here is a video I made showing an example on the dimmsdale map, (its an unlisted video) but shows when looking at the sun the lag spikes and error in console happens, compared to looking away
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3-2CB0WtDQ

The game has moved onto a new map and the error is still here (another unlisted video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le_Ldk7i3b0

Was playing earlier today and did not have the problems until ttt_ratsmildorm_v1 loaded, not sure if its some type of memleak infecting other maps or a new lighting feature that is having problems

NOTE - AFTER QUTTING THE GAME, AND RELAUNCHING THIS ERROR SEEMS TO GO AWAY (but I wonder if it changed to ttt_ratsmildorm_v1 again if it would restart)
I'll bug Donion about trying to fix things.