Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh god not another suggestion
Another idea I'd like to throw around. One of the previous servers I used to moderate on had the option to admin mute someone if they were abusing the command to message the admins directly. I'm not exactly sure how this was done but I know it was a great help to prevent trolls from.
This is something that actually could be a simple fix/add on.
Just edit the lua for the mutes..? I think.
I like this suggestion, as my previous servers all had it as well.
It does help prevent spam from admin chat, and having to constantly kick users/etc for abuse of admin chat.
Please, I'm tired of being spammed by trollers and racists who are avoiding the chat mutes.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Honestly not sure why this wasn't implemented a long ass time ago.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Yeah I was just talking about this on prop hunt from staffing on other servers that had this because a guy decided to spam the N word in admin chat after getting gagged and muted for it.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(03-02-2019, 01:01 AM)Avi Wrote: Yeah I was just talking about this on prop hunt from staffing on other servers that had this because a guy decided to spam the N word in admin chat after getting gagged and muted for it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Please add this, they have this on another server and it is a godsend.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Obviously a great feature for staffs. This should of been added awhile back since its still becoming an issue in the present. Another point I wanted to point out, does Administrators have access to the Lua database or Dinkleberg, himself has access?
I can’t access Lua. Even if I could, I’d have no idea what to do.

I like the suggestion though. If you want it to have a good chance of being added though, I recommend making it as simple as possible for Dink to implement. If it requires Lua code or something, I’d get said code prepared so it can simply be copied and pasted
I'll look into it and see what I can do.