Kitty's second staff application
Ingame name: §9Kitty§cQua_ke

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:206571985

Time Played: 10days 13hours (240 hours)

What day I joined: 15th January 2019

Activity: around 8:45am - 9:45pm AWST. On school nights  its: 3:45pm - 8:30pm

Rank Desire: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular / Donor

What to do to help the community: I can be able to help staff with suspicious things like if I'll help if people are: ghosting, hacking, or just being disrespectful then I'll make sure to make a ban request if they are hacking so like making the server crash or any other things, if they're ghosting I'll do what it says in the rules . From what I've experienced is that at night in Australia, there have been people ghosting and hacking, since I'm a donor I give them warnings and making sure I'm doing the right thing by looking at the rules. If it gets out of control then either myself or someone else would get ph staff onto the server.

Have you been banned before? (Give us a link if have): I have not been banned before and I most likely hope I don't.

Have you applied for staff in the past?: Yes I have applied for it in the past so this is my second time applying for it. (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...sted-Staff)

How did you find the server?: How I found it was in 2017 I got Garry's mod for the first time and I wanted to see what different game modes there are, and I found prop hunt and joined Dinkleberg and so in 2018 I played it once every month but I had minimal Wi-Fi so I stopped and then this year I'm now playing it everyday because I have unlimited Wi-Fi.

Why did you pick this server instead of the other servers?: I picked this one because I always like how this server is  like so: the staff's are really amazing and always active during the day, I get to know the people on the server and be able to play it everyday. I am able to get along with staff and play fairly with others.

Other: My name is Kahlia its a Hawaiian name, I'm 14 years old. I am currently doing gymnastics out of school every Saturday, I am in Grade 9 student, I did Navy Cadets but sadly I had to move and was unable to get seman, I did dance last year but I do it in school now. It's really hard for me to be active on discord because of school and gymnastics on Saturday, I am active on the server everyday and I will definitely have full responsibility to make sure the server runs smooth and doesn't get out of control.

§9Kitty§cQua_ke
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...sted-Staff this is the first app/introduction
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(03-02-2019, 07:00 PM)happy Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...sted-Staff this is the first app/introduction

Forgot about that, but thank you!
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Im gonna give u a 1+ since the last time I played with u I feel you've really step up since ur last App -  There isnt much Your Last App can tell me since it was suppose to be a Intro but turned out to be a App.

Pros and Con time

Pros 

- Ur level headed when trolls are on and U always keep staff updated on discord on how the server  is going.
- Ur Donor Commands are becoming very useful when staff arent on and u take charge in rugged situation.
- U listen to everyone staff / players and Ur well known in the PH community 
- You know the rules 

Cons

- Some illegal spots I feel u need to learn. Because there has been occasion where people will hide in legal spots and u wont call them out on it.

This is when we were playing together / 

Im not gonna say the rest Because we havent played with each other for awhile and things might have changed since then but regardless uve com along way.

Best of luck KitKat

Edit - I swear I press 1 but my keyboard likes to be weird and said 0 :(
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
You meet all the minimum requirements to become staff and you waited over a month after your first application was not accepted. I have never had an issue with you and you appear to be of good character and attitude. Your gametracker also shows that you are on consistently. I believe that you could become a good staff member.

+1 from me for you, best of luck with your application.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1
Since your last application, your attitude and want to help has increased tenfold.
You've educated yourself more on the rules, you do amazing at catching ghosters and hackers, and you're so helpful with mic spam.
You help with evidence, and you've shown that you've grown. I believe you're ready for the trusted position.
its been a minute since we played together, but last time we did when I joined you were really on top of things watching the server so I'll +1
[Image: J6yUs0g]

Only Joking, It's a +1 from me kiddo

You've shown dramatic improvement from the last time you've applied. When playing with you, I've notice that you handle yourself well and are really well known in the community. You ask questions when you don't understand something, and take criticism from you peers really well.  You have started playing on both Main server and Overflow to help keep balance on the servers, and to make sure that the rules are followed. You've got a good sense of humor and know how to create a fun environment for those around you. 

You will be a great addition to the staff team, and I look forward to seeing you grow even more within the community. 

keep the positive attitude and you'll go far in life.

See you on the prop field
Its going to have to be a 0 for me because you're not fully familiar with the illegal spots and what counts as one. You also go afk for long periods of time and sometimes you join the server for about 5 minutes then leave. You have improved since your last application and you are a good player and you are also helpful. My vote will probably change in the future.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You definitely put a lot of effort into this application. Definitely a good impression! Keep collecting feedback and we’ll get a decision out soon!