Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Hamsterking101 (my steam login though has Hamsterking1011)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:229386843

Time Played: Four days +

When First Joined: Joined around a year ago but didn't play much till recently when I got my friends gmod.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I can play pretty much anytime EST.

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Master but only two hours away from regular.

What can you do to help the community: Ban, kick, and mute (if that's a thing) anyone who is braking any rules. Also help get rid of any broken maps.

Why you want to help the community: Because I've played many gmod servers and I think this one is a great server but could use a little more staff. Also I used to be a Helper on hypixel (a minecraft server) and I would like to bring my skill from that to this server.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: I was scrolling on gmod servers looking for a deathrun and found this one. At one point I did the command !donate which brought me to this website. Since then I've wanted to become part of the staff team.

Other: Sadly there is one flaw in my application. I don't have two weeks on this website. Given that it's a qualification there shouldn't be any good excuse to pass it without the right amount of weeks, which I understand. But I have a pretty good excuse that should be thought upon. I opened this website almost three months ago for the first time. I looked all over the website, read many things on the forms and on the community, but never signed in. So I basically have been on the website for more than three months or so. I hope you can understand.
u were time farming yesterday lol
Um u mean Trusted - Also -1 Time Farming most of your time Ive notice was from Time Farming 

I had to kick u from in game because u werent running - Also I see u on by yourself to get to where ur at.

I mean No one plays DR that much but yeah  U cant Apply for Mod without applying for trusted nor Test Mod

Edit - U also dont have a Intro On forums or Known in Forums
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Hi you are very loud when I play with you and were trolling a bit with that guy I banned. You should also apply for trusted instead of moderator and join the discord.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
-1, im sorry, but you literally timefarmed all day yesterday, and you exploited on Olympian when I warned you not to

I’ve seen you active for like 10 hours only, the rest you spent afk. You used an anti afk script too, which makes you jump up and down indefinitely
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(03-05-2019, 06:40 PM)Derp Wrote: Hi you are very loud when I play with you and were trolling a bit with that guy I banned. You should also apply for trusted instead of moderator and join the discord.

Yeah, sorry about my mic, I'm working on fixing it. I do love to troll but if I got Moderator or any staff rank I wouldn't.
(03-05-2019, 06:45 PM)Hamsterking101 Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 06:40 PM)Derp Wrote: Hi you are very loud when I play with you and were trolling a bit with that guy I banned. You should also apply for trusted instead of moderator and join the discord.

Yeah, sorry about my mic, I'm working on fixing it. I do love to troll but if I got Moderator or any staff rank I wouldn't.

I dunno much here, but maybe stop the trolling now would increase the chance of you getting mod.
(03-05-2019, 06:39 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: u were time farming yesterday lol
People keep saying that but its because my pc doesn't ever turn off. It only started happening like a week ago, but I think the only hours that came from that is like 6 so it shouldn't effect much. Sorry about that, I will make sure to check if my pc turns.
(03-05-2019, 06:48 PM)Hamsterking101 Wrote:
People keep saying that but its because my pc doesn't ever turn off. It only started happening like a week ago, but I think the only hours that came from that is like 6 so it shouldn't effect much. Sorry about that, I will make sure to check if my pc turns.

A disconnect button exists in Garrys Mod. Once you open Garry’s Mod your computer isn’t permanently dedicated to Garry’s Mod.
(03-05-2019, 06:51 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 06:48 PM)Hamsterking101 Wrote:

A disconnect button exists in Garrys Mod. Once you open Garry’s Mod your computer isn’t permanently dedicated to Garry’s Mod.

Was your space key stuck also?
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]