Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outside Interests
I kinda also like making things that either zap or go boom and make osha mad
(03-23-2023, 09:11 AM)eamtomlinson Wrote: i like picking up animals i find in the woods and making experiments as well as fire hazards.
I swear I saw something like this on Netflix.
Im just a little guy who hangs around making stuff and getting into trouble :P
(03-21-2023, 07:31 PM)slater Wrote: My main hobbies currently are just drawing, playing the guitar, games (obviously), learning about cars and hopefully get to modify one, same goes for pcs, learning coding such as lua, trying to get new fashion stuff, and just listening to music/new music.
What kind of drawings do you make? As in, medium and subject matter.

I like to draw, paint (oils), write poetry, and play videogames.

I've been very commited to the first two things for years now, and fumble my way through the latter two.
I also work out and go for long walks at times. I like exploring river valleys, woods and whatever wilderness I can access.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(03-29-2023, 03:33 PM)General Lee 2: Lee Harder Wrote:
(03-21-2023, 07:31 PM)slater Wrote: My main hobbies currently are just drawing, playing the guitar, games (obviously), learning about cars and hopefully get to modify one, same goes for pcs, learning coding such as lua, trying to get new fashion stuff, and just listening to music/new music.
Before then, I would just do pencil drawings and the subject differed between what interested me, such as landscapes, sketches from games, or just trying to replicate comic book panels I liked. I’ve diverted away from that and have moved to ball pens and markers but I usually sketch out my drawings with pencil and resketch it with my ball pen or markers. Subjects differ as well but I am leaning towards working on doing a series of drawings of SCP’s from SCP containment breach.
(03-29-2023, 05:35 PM)slater Wrote:
Before then, I would just do pencil drawings and the subject differed between what interested me, such as landscapes, sketches from games, or just trying to replicate comic book panels I liked. I’ve diverted away from that and have moved to ball pens and markers but I usually sketch out my drawings with pencil and resketch it with my ball pen or markers. Subjects differ as well but I am leaning towards working on doing a series of drawings of SCP’s from SCP containment breach.
That's great dude!
I've created a design language in the last 3 years to reflect on a period of my life. It was a time when playing on this server would be the best time of my day or week, a couple years ago. I don't have any examples on my computer, but there's  a drawing to show my style of drawing. This is a scene of a city I live in, more or less based off trying to remember a location and viewpoint:
[img][Image: 52524507342_f2e40351c9_c.jpg]A Drawing by Draulerin Photographics, on Flickr[/img]
(04-02-2023, 11:37 PM)General Lee 2: Lee Harder Wrote:
(03-29-2023, 05:35 PM)slater Wrote:
(03-21-2023, 07:31 PM)slater Wrote: -snip snip-
That's great dude!
I've created a design language in the last 3 years to reflect on a period of my life. It was a time when playing on this server would be the best time of my day or week, a couple years ago. I don't have any examples on my computer, but there's  a drawing to show my style of drawing. This is a scene of a city I live in, more or less based off trying to remember a location and viewpoint:
[img][Image: 52524507342_f2e40351c9_c.jpg]A Drawing by Draulerin Photographics, on Flickr[/img]
That is a fire drawing!! I love the design and the dedication! Amazing job! Here's my drawing that I did two weeks ago
[Image: PsPgeKFD41VIMbROAg2hsamiwj7ERSISfde3uqDi...abot8rsDuA]
Thanks!
Great work with that drawing! I love the gradient and texture.