Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The cracker rises again
Hello all! I thought I should make an introduction for those of you who don't know me. First, I want to just go over the basics. My name is ritsuneru, or more well known as Rits. I am 20 years old, turning 21 in a few months and I am a college student. I am female and live in Southern California but transferring Colleges to Idaho in the Fall. I have had some behavioral issues in the past but have since matured with age and taught myself self-control. I cringe at a lot of things I've said or done in my past, but thankfully I have passed that hiccup in my life. But moving on from that. Regardless of what others may have said - Once you get to know me, I can assure you I am nothing but a kindhearted, always puts others before herself kind of girl. I'm the type of person that feels bad for just about anything, or slightly worries about what someone thought about me on the first day we met. 

My hobbies/Interests include: Playing Guild Wars 2, Apex Legends, most PS4 games, Overwatch, reading, Kpop. I used to play on this server religiously for more or less 2 years? (I also have some bad memory here and there) I was a PH Admin and a TTT Trusted. I was very well known throughout the community and made close friends with many of the staff. I loved pulling all nighters doing staff reports on TTT or just keeping PH alive until we finally got it back up on it's feet to where I wouldn't have to server sit by myself for long periods. I think my favorite pass time was RDM'ing Lycan or being RDM'd by randoms. I've met a lot of people through this server and watched many of them go mia for long periods of time to never return again. The server was like my second home way back when and I hope you guys will welcome me back with open arms. As soon as I get the all clear from the admins, I will be joining you all on PH and TTT. See you guys on the Server!  Heart

Ritsuneru

Edit: Don't mind the profile picture, it was drawn by a close friend of mine so I must flaunt it.

Christian is a strawberry
Welcome Friend
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Sounds like another female me. Congrats on the unban and welcome back!
I'll admit I heard things from people biased against you in the past (since I kinda joined not too long after certain events), but that was the past and I am glad that you have been given another chance. Congrats on the community unban (I hope you get a server one, too), I look forward to actually getting to know you, so here's to a clean slate and many fun time ahead!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I don't know you, but sounds like it was a bump trip back. Welcome back :D
Welcome back
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Welcome back! :)
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Welcome back
Welcome back :D
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome back! I hope to eventually see you on ttt!