@Mother Nuru. hi this person call me the biggest thot even tho i do not qualify

so i think her name should be even bigger

thank,

- cofounder of this shit
heres my proof
http://prntscr.com/nackz9
this is a great list
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
@"Old Man Voss"  add her again for what I added below.

She harasses me and took things out of context to get me added to the list. I ask to be removed due to slander, misuse of evidence, and  the opposing parties daily abuse against me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(04-26-2019, 09:13 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: @"Old Man Voss"  add her again for what I added below.

She harasses me and took things out of context to get me added to the list. I ask to be removed due to slander, misuse of evidence, and  the opposing parties daily abuse against me.

THIS IS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT WTF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
(04-27-2019, 07:37 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 09:13 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: @"Old Man Voss"  add her again for what I added below.

THIS IS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT WTF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey don't fight my argument the same way I argue. It's just inconsiderate.

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
@TheUltraFish You have been removed from this list, as the false accusations of Nuru have proved that you indeed are not a Thot

@"Corrilly" you were added to Thot list by your request

@Mother Nuru. You were given the title OMEGA Thot due to your countless false accusations towards others. 

Please continue the search for any other thots in your area. 
Good, proper justice has been done today.

Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
This is complete and utter tyranny
Yes I think @"Wild"  (STEAM_0:1:40063805) qualifies if this is how he spends his spare time 
[Image: fBcKtJQ.jpg]
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]