Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reed but in deathrun green
Ingame Name: reed1103

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:174534731

Time Played: [Image: VncXrKz.png] 50 hours and 48 minutes

When First Joined: April 5th, 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Usually after 6 pm on mondays, tuesdays and fridays and on the weekend (CST).

Rank Desired: Trusted (I doubt it, but I would also accept mod, since derp and tronald are the only active mods, and deathrun has been gaining some popularity recently)

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community: Unstuck people from buggy traps, enforce rules on people that break the rules, kick people that timefarm, forcechange buggy and shitty maps, and handle ban requests for deathrun (the little that there are).

Why you want to help the community: I like deathrun, and I've been playing it for almost 2 years, and I've seen people exploit maps when staff aren't on.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Not for deathrun

How did you find us?: I was on TTT, and I saw that someone hopped to deathrun (I didn't know we had deathrun at the time), so I went also.

Other: I know I may be applying on the edge of the requirement, but I've been thinking about applying for dr staff for about a half a year, I just haven't been able to be active on dr until recently.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1
no reason to say no
ttt mod=responsible enough to handle trusted obv
tbh i think he should just get mod so he has banning power, it would make his life a lot easier
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
-1 To gaye to be Trusted

+1 U have really musafa in your time in DR and giving u the green lights will be awesome
You also fix the broken maps
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1 I don't see why not we need more staff and Reed would be perfect. I always see Reed on when others are not
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
+1 
Having more trusted is good stuff

Edit: 
I agree on him jumping up to Mod as he's been helping fix the errors with DR.
+1

Tbh I dont feel like you should have to go through trusted to tmod to mod. I feel like mod would be good for you here you are clearly putting in a lot of effort to help the dr community. You are helping with a lot of the broken maps and really seem concerned with how dr itself is doing.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+1 I honestly thought he was already staff until I got on the other day and noticed he wasn't. I agree with Derp I think reed should be put at mod or at least tmod.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
+1 Reed is a person in who is consistently active, fixes bugs, and knows the rules. As stated before from Derp I think Reed should be at moderator.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
[Image: 73153f2da42d3db9b539c3c8318edcef.png]
Per dinkleberg, your application has been Accepted.

Congratulations, this application took 7 months less than the expected wait time