Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince Nicky - Murder Admin Application
Personally I like that you're getting more involved with the community as a whole, you've been keeping things on PH up to date. 

I don't see an issue with you having Murder Admin, as you've said that you're temporarily standing in as PH Admin; and when that time runs out it will be good for the community to apply the energy from PH to the potentially rising Murder server. 

Murder is fairly dead at the moment, and having active admins may bring it back. 

+1 

Let's bring back Murder like it's Year One again!
I don't have a problem with you being a murder admin. You're a great temp admin on prop hunt and i believe you will also be a great admin on murder. Hopefully you can balance things out. Well that shouldn't be a problem since ya know murder is dead. Jk pwease no hurt me i innocent. Its a +1 for me. Good luck Nicky :D
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-31-2019, 07:04 PM)Foxka Wrote: -1 murder doesnt need admins unless the server actually gets populated

Shitposting can you not? Murderer might be dead but that isn't a valid reason when some people actually need assistance for those of whom actually play for a bit. 

+1 I believe Nicky as a Moderator on TTT is a very assistful person in my eyes, I believe he wouldn't do anything wrong on Murderer. Nicky as a Admin on Murderer would be very helpful to the community.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Honestly just give the man admin, every server needs an active admin and he’d be a good candidate
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
I am going to say the exact thing that Dink told me when I applied for TTT admin last year. As the only standing Ph admin you should be focused on there for now until you have someone replace you. Until then this is a -1 for me.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Okay so.
Here's your time for murder.
http://prntscr.com/n5zrpv
0 activity minus the last three days.
I bring this up, because everyone shit all over Pete, who LOVES murder and wanted admin as well, for not being active.
See here https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

Also, you're the only PH admin right now, so I agree with traitor/dink, your focus should be there. You're active in the admin aspect of fixing things here and there, but actually being active in server, is another thing. It's more low there.

I don't think that you'd have any issues being an admin on Murder. However I'm -1 for the same reason that everyone shit over pete on.
You do not have the game activity. It shows your interest is little to nothing until lately.
Bring that up, get more admins to cover ph so you can do both, and my vote will change, as you're fully capable of handling such a role.

Note to everyone else; It's unfair to not bring up his time here, when that's all everyone chastised pete for.
Community wise, your involvement is perfect.

Until i see time changes -1.
+1 I would like to see nicky become admin on every dinkleberg server
Murder does need an active Admin however, after looking at your time for the past month and reading responses of other community members I do agree you have a tendency to only get on with a specific group. Pete had the same backlash with the community and time on server. Pete did have less spotty time however you only have time listed on GT for the past 3 days. 
Another concern is you are currently an Admin for PH and they need you there, not stretching your focus elsewhere. As PH Admin, another concern comes up, you do tend to push things off until they become more pressing, rather than handling them as they come. 
Still good luck on your application.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(04-01-2019, 11:25 AM)Traitor Wrote: I am going to say the exact thing that Dink told me when I applied for TTT admin last year. As the only standing Ph admin you should be focused on there for now until you have someone replace you. Until then this is a -1 for me.

I am working on getting another admin in soon and I'll provide an update to this post when that occurs. Though there is a big difference between trying to be admin of both TTT and PH and PH and Murder, a server with 8 slots. 

(04-01-2019, 11:47 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: Okay so. 
Here's your time for murder.
http://prntscr.com/n5zrpv
0 activity minus the last three days.
I bring this up, because everyone shit all over Pete, who LOVES murder and wanted admin as well, for not being active.
See here https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

Also, you're the only PH admin right now, so I agree with traitor/dink, your focus should be there. You're active in the admin aspect of fixing things here and there, but actually being active in server, is another thing. It's more low there.

I don't think that you'd have any issues being an admin on Murder. However I'm -1 for the same reason that everyone shit over pete on.
You do not have the game activity. It shows your interest is little to nothing until lately.
Bring that up, get more admins to cover ph so you can do both, and my vote will change, as you're fully capable of handling such a role.

Note to everyone else; It's unfair to not bring up his time here, when that's all everyone chastised pete for.
Community wise, your involvement is perfect.

Until i see time changes -1.

Fair points. One of the other reasons why Pete wasn't as successful is that he isn't particularly well known outside of the Murder server. Admin comes with many responsibilities, including those not related to your particular server. Community bans, updates, etc. But yes, I'll get that time up. 

(04-01-2019, 02:25 PM)JustKuono Wrote: -1
Murder does need an active Admin however, after looking at your time for the past month and reading responses of other community members I do agree you have a tendency to only get on with a specific group. Pete had the same backlash with the community and time on server. Pete did have less spotty time however you only have time listed on GT for the past 3 days. 
Another concern is you are currently an Admin for PH and they need you there, not stretching your focus elsewhere. As PH Admin, another concern comes up, you do tend to push things off until they become more pressing, rather than handling them as they come. 
Still good luck on your application.

I'll have to kindly disagree with some of those statements. As I have already proven to Burrito, the alleged case of me only getting on with a "specific group" is false. I rarely get on the Discord voice chat because I don't want the claims that I only engage with staff or my friends to be thrown around. Clearly getting on once was enough to have that allegation claimed. Guess I'll never get on it again. Anyways, I'm not sure I'm familiar with your complaints about my tenure as temporary PH Admin, so perhaps we can discuss that privately. 

• Thanks for the comments thus far. Like I said in my app, I really don't expect an immediate response or one even in the near future from Dink so in the meantime I'll get those hours up.