Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resigned Rank
(04-26-2019, 11:53 AM)Kasumi Wrote: I’m pretty sure there’s a discord rank for resigned staff along with one on the forums.

Donor+ is for resigned Admins and up.
(04-26-2019, 02:43 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Donor+ is for resigned Admins and up.

There are a few other Donor+'s that weren't Admin / Co-Owner since you could pay for it at one point. DangerouslySketchy is one of the few to have it without being staff. But now adays it's really only handed out to resigned Upper Staff, or to an important member of the community over the years. Mainly resigned Upper Staff tho.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(04-26-2019, 06:02 PM)Christian Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 02:43 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Donor+ is for resigned Admins and up.

There are a few other Donor+'s that weren't Admin / Co-Owner since you could pay for it at one point. DangerouslySketchy is one of the few to have it without being staff. But now adays it's really only handed out to resigned Upper Staff, or to an important member of the community over the years. Mainly resigned Upper Staff tho.

sorry for the Necro cough cough - There is a PH player that was handed Donor Plus even without requiring Any staff Position - I mean Money talks still.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(04-30-2019, 10:51 PM)Sharky Wrote: sorry for the Necro cough cough - There is a PH player that was handed Donor Plus even without requiring Any staff Position - I mean Money talks still.

5 Days isn't really a necro, but I didn't know of any Donor+ PH players around. *Shrug*
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
i would like my resigned rank thank you very much
merry christmas xbox
how about donor -
(05-02-2019, 06:33 PM)DuckBentley Wrote: how about donor -

They're giving that to you when you get demo-

I mean resign.

(04-30-2019, 11:09 PM)Christian Wrote:
(04-30-2019, 10:51 PM)Sharky Wrote: sorry for the Necro cough cough - There is a PH player that was handed Donor Plus even without requiring Any staff Position - I mean Money talks still.

5 Days isn't really a necro, but I didn't know of any Donor+ PH players around. *Shrug*

Might be Dirty Dan, he's Donor+ on all servers except Murder, on which he's an Admin.
(04-25-2019, 12:46 PM)ritsuneru Wrote:
(04-22-2019, 12:58 PM)Christian Wrote: Ye, we just changed their titles to "Resigned Staff Member". Not sure we need to do anything beyond that.

OK, I am resigned staff. Where is my title hm?  Angel

i thought i demoted u tbh
Can this thread die
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(05-07-2019, 06:04 AM)Mr.Potato Wrote: Can this thread die

only when you do