Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life has caught me
I'll start this off with this... I'm not leaving, nor resigning, rather just trying to protect myself. My life has caught me and caught me hard. Things have come up that i don't want to deal with and my past has come to haunt me. Its preventing me from doing everything i want, and i need to find my self before there is nothing left and take care of my problems before they take control. My time on server will be much more erratic and not what it used to be until i get better. When will that be, i don't know, hopefully soon. Ya'll have been great, and i hope i can see all of you in the times i'm on. I hope i haven't let people down.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Get better dude, you'll be okay! Take care the best you can.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Take care, we will be here for you Death when you return
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Do Take care of yourself and know we as a Prophunt and TTT Community are hear if you want to talk to. stay connected and hope things get brighter on the other side.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
You do you, and we'll be here to hold you up if you need us. You got this buddy.
Stay strong Deathstar. I'll be making extra sure kitchens are clear. So don't you worry bout that. If you ever need to talk, I'm here. See you soon old man.
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
Deathstar dont forget we are all here for you man if you need anything =) cant wait to play with you again.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I felt that.

I know we don't know each other, but the door's always open if you need a chat.

Keep your chin up, bud.