Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Online on Forums
I dont know if this has already been brought up in the past  or it might be something of not a big deal but I might as well see.

Why are TTT Admins and Mods the only ones showing on the forums and not the PH Mods ...

I mean The Prop Hunt Admin shows up.

I know that I've been told that the TTT server was here first but it would really be a amazing if we can  add the Mods of PH.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
cause ttt better...
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Tried, Fort Knox won’t let me

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Because @Mother Nuru. gay and we don't want to catch it from her
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Prince is aware, but he, and other admins, have attempted to change it, with no success. The forums have some ridiculous security settings that don't allow for forum admins to actually change settings?
(04-22-2019, 07:30 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Prince is aware, but he, and other admins, have attempted to change it, with no success. The forums have some ridiculous security settings that don't allow for forum admins to actually change settings?

Yeah this place is more secure than Fort Knox.
the forums are kind of always broken, that's why.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(04-22-2019, 07:26 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Because @Mother Nuru. gay and we don't want to catch it from her

fuck u

also fort knoxx security better than ever