Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Model Removal
Currently I've been requested to gather a list of models to remove, before adding new ones (so that we have space to add the new ones). I've written up a list with the staff so far, and will edit it as the public sees fit, on models to remove.
The ones currently on the list to remove are there because they are either broken or highly unused.
Keep in mind, the more models we remove, the more we can add. After the models are removed, I will make a new thread containing all past suggestions, and taking new ones. So don't rush to add those here yet, this is only for model removal.

MODEL LIST
Harley Quinn
Zack Halloween
Woody
Arnold Schwarzenegger
R2D2/C3PO
Princess Peach
Sly Cooper
Jack Sparrow
Davy Jones
Max
Chloe
Left shark
Harry Potter
Ghostface
Dumbledore
Dewritos pack
Assassins Creed Ezio
Catwoman
Wonder Woman
Ethel
Thanos
Kindred
Creeper Girl
Rick
Master Chief
Kemono Friends
Cat woman

REMOVING
Nami
Alice
Indiana Jones
Emperor Palpatine
Groot
Han Solo/Chewbacca
Storm Trooper
Keep solo and/or the storm troops

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(05-09-2019, 05:47 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Keep solo and/or the storm troops

If the community feed back is good on this they'll likely be kept
They're only on here for being usused so it's not like the borked
Remove Davy Jones - Harry Potter.

The rest have already been named
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Here's my opinion list on which ;player models should be removed. I'm still considering suggested player models at this moment.
R2D2 - It seems broken. The usage of hats and other accessories are unseen and located below the player. As for holding a weapon, you can't tell where its aiming at since R2D2 doesn't have his arms out.

Left Shark - Its basically R2D2, however, the only differences is the height and able to hold a weapon correctly and capable to hold a weapon correctly. Nonetheless, I do think the player models is to tall, almost the same height as Godzilla (if I recall correctly). The hats and accessories are also below the player to whom uses Left Shark.

Chewbacca - Honestly, I rarely see any players with this particular player model. Novice players or regular players, and including staffs rarely use it. The player model alone is fine.

Indiana Jones - Again, lack of using this player model and a waste of space to be honest.

Some of of the other player models are quite large. Princess Peach, Woody, Dewritos packs, and other large player models are too a problem. Some might agree, some might disagree. Just remember, this is my opinion.
Honestly I'd say remove the Doritos bags and dew bottles. I never see anyone using the blue dew or other one. The one with all the little bottles is eh.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-09-2019, 06:43 PM)[lime]superwonder801 Wrote: Honestly I'd say remove the Doritos bags and dew bottles. I never see anyone using the blue dew or other one.  The one with all the little bottles is eh.

The reason no one really uses it is because the Prem points for both of  it is dew to it being really high. You will mostly see Ultra fish being the only Doritos bag or others as well.

Oh and please dont remove Left shark  :(
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Well then that's a good reason to get rid of them right ? That will make room for new and better ones ;)
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-09-2019, 06:54 PM)[lime]superwonder801 Wrote: Well then that's a good reason to get rid of them right ? That will make room for new and better ones ;)

I'd have to agree i have them myself, but i just find them ugly
[Image: J6yUs0g]
If you EVER take off woody I will confiscate your toaster, bucko.